The U.S. Mission in Zambia is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Electrician.
Basic Function of Position
1. EDUCATION: Successful completion of senior secondary school and a craft certificate in electrical is required.
2. EXPERIENCE: A minimum of three (3) years of journey-level experience in the repair and maintenance of electrical equipment and systems, electrical distribution systems, grounding, and control circuitry is required.
3. LANGUAGE: Level III (good working knowledge) oral, written and spoken English is required. (English language proficiency will be tested).
4. SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Must be able to use all tools of the electrical trade.
5. A valid class B driver’s license is required.
6. JOB KNOWLEDGE: Full journeyman knowledge of established electrical procedures and safety rules is required.
How to Apply
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: The complete position description listing all of the duties and responsibilities may be obtained on our website contact the Human Resources Office on telephone number +260-211-357000 extension 7284,
7153 and 7136 or by emailing to the: