Responsible for conceiving, developing and deploying OPCO wide Airtel Money Marketing strategy for delivering revenue numbers and for ensuring a strong and well positioned product portfolio.
Reporting To The Marketing Director, The Main Responsibilities Are:
1. Define and drive sales & marketing strategy
- Ensure superior visibility and superior customer intimacy of the brand
- Review market research to determine opportunities that exist and ways to capitalize on them.
- Business Analysis
2. Improve AM Customer Market Share
- Develop and implement acquisition strategies for the various sales verticals across Retail and Corporate businesses which will ensure an increase in share of customers.
- Prevent churn of existing customer base and deliver customer retention programs that will ensure increase in customer net additions.
- Business performance reporting and analysis
3. Improve AM Market Share
- Devise strategy to gain higher share of incremental RMS to improve Company’s overall RMS.
- Identify opportunities and develop roadmap for maximizing revenue.
- Create a segmented strategy for customer acquisition and prepare a roadmap for implementing the same
- Derive synergies across customer segments for overall revenue enhancement – drive cross-pollination across several sales channels and customer segmentsPayments
4. Product Development
- Identify unarticulated customer needs and trends and develop product briefs
- Lead marketing efforts to enable increased usage of new and innovative products
- Explore and develop additional revenue streams from existing infrastructure base, using innovative products & services
5. Sustain dominant Brand Affinity and TOMA
Develop and implement an effective Marketing Communication strategy
6 Budget Management
- Keep Net Acquisition Costs and others within budget by ensuring effective cost innovation in all areas of Marketing.
Required Skills & Knowledge
- University degree in Marketing or related Business Discipline
- Certifications or additional qualifications in Advertising, communications and management will be an added advantage
- MBA or MSc in Marketing or related discipline will be an added advantage
- Strategic Management / Business Leadership
- 5+ years’ experience of effective marketing strategy management
- Excellent understanding of corporate governance standards
- High level of Business and Commercial acumen
- 3 + years experience in mobile financial or telecom Marketing
- 2 + years in a senior management role in Telecom or FMCG industry
- Strong People skills- Building Collaborative Relationships
- Entrepreneurial Ability
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Ability to network with global players
- Should thrive in challenging situations
- Risk taking appetite
Please attach an updated CV to your application.
Closing date for applications is Kindly note that due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. Therefore, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.