Caritas Czech Republic An international NGO active in humanitarian aid and development cooperation, implementing livelihood programs in refugee settlements for refugees and host community, is looking for
- Support and assist the Agriculture Officer
- Ensure implementation of activities according to project document such as agriculture related capacity building and technical support of small scale farmers, training and technical support in Conservation Agriculture, support in development of agribusinesses, value addition and value-chains development, vegetable gardens & small livestock production, organization of training, market linkages, monitoring &follow-up, land management and agroforestry, beekeeping, development of training materials etc.
- Maintain necessary project administration
- Report regularly; draw up action plans, assessment of progress, formulation of new project opportunities, proactive approach to secure new funds, etc.
- Tertiary education (university/college degree in agriculture, agronomy, marketing or any related subject)
- Proven experience in project implementation, preferably development projects will be considered
- Experience working with international organizations or NGOs is an advantage
- Excellent computer skills – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and internet
- Integrity and willingness to work and produce results in a dynamic environment
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Good time management, commitment, team worker, reliable and hardworking, able to work under pressure and in challenging environment
- Motorcycle driving license is an advantage
Duty station: Mayukwayukwa, Kaoma District, Western Province, Zambia or Meheba, Kalumbila District, North-Western Province (indicate in your motivation letter preferred duty station)
Starting date: March 2019
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please submit your full application consisting of detailed CV (max 3 pages) and motivation letter (1 page) by the, 30th January 2019 17:00 to the following email address: Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please use the following subject in your email/post:
Business Development Officer. For the title of cover letter and curriculum vitae, follow this wording: