We are inviting applications to fill the following vacant position:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
Providing accounting, budgeting and management information services.
Producing, at specified times, the following reports:
Monthly management accounts
Annual Audited Financial Statements
- Annual Tax Computations.
- Compute and analyse the total cost of manufacturing (TCM) and total cost of production (TCD) for the business
- Value chains analysis
- Managing month-end closure and reporting on time and in full
- Fixed asset procedures and controls
- Perform adhoc evaluations and cost based analysis (CBA) procedures
- Costing and margin protection
- Update of value chains quarterly and monthly
- Prepare and submit weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for finance management committee
- Prepare and submit weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for management committee
- Managing both raw materials machine spares and finished product
- Inventory reporting
- Consolidating and providing information that will facilitate performance reviews.
- Maintaining set systems and controls and making recommendations for the improvement of the same.
- Managing resources (human and material) entrusted to the incumbent.
The job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements and possess the following attributes:
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Fully qualified CIMA/ACCA accountant or equivalent in the related field
- ZICA Membership
- At least 5 years’ experience in an accounting environment 2 years of which should have been at the level of an accountant.
- A least 3 years demonstrable supervisory experience.
- Demonstrable proficiency in financial accounting, budgeting and costing.
- Effective performance of the accounting and budgeting functions.
- Ability to advise on management of financial resources.
- Knowledge in SAP is added advantage
- Computer Literacy.
- Demonstrable ability to work with accounting packages.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Ability to solve work related problems.
- Effective communication at all levels.
- Ability to train and guide subordinates and co-workers.
- Demonstrable co-ordination and organizing ability.
- Should exhibit a mature disposition.
- Analytical Mind
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to work under pressure
How to Apply
Interested persons should forward their applications and CV’s to the email below:
The Human Resources Business Partner,
National Breweries Plc,
Sheki Sheki Road,
PO Box 35135,
(Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to & all attachments should be in a single PDF File. Kindly state the position in the subject line)