In line with our corporate priorities aimed at ensuring optimization of revenue collection and increased tax compliance on one hand and the need to effectively manage the numerous challenges and opportunities in the fast changing business environment on the other. we are seeking highly motivated. result-oriented and well-qualified and experienced professionals to fill the following vacancies with Zambia Revenue Authority.
To support the Zambia Revenue Authority in providing cost effective and efficient services through planning and implementation of the resourcing plans and policy, management of the recruitment and selection process, management of staff retention and staff resignations, management of staff transfers, assessing and planning for manpower requirements for all Divisions as well as generating and moderating role profiles to enable ZRA achieve its stratcgic goals and objectives.
- Forecasting and planning for manpower requirements for all Divisions to ensure that the Authority does not recruit beyond the approved establishment or budget.
- Monitoring, co-ordinating and reviewing staff recruitment and selection procedures in line with the Resourcing Policy and needs of the business and recommend areas for improvement to ensure cost effectiveness and the implementation of best practice.
- Providing professional advice on recruitment and selection practices to Line Managers and their representatives to ensure that all recruitments are conducted in line with the Authority Resourcing Policy guidelines.
- Preparing internal and external job advertisements whenever the staff recruitment requisiticxl form is approved and facilitate placement to advertising media.
- Preparing assessment centre/aptitude tests and competence assessment questions for the purpose of short-listing and conducting selection interviews
- Ensuring that all correspondence relating to application for employment, references and confirmations are dealt with within agreed deadlines so as to provide high quality service to all stakeholders.
- Assessing and planning of the demand and supply for manpower in the Authority by carrying out monthly staff reconciliations in each Division and prompting Divisions to recruit where necessary.
- Generating, moderating and maintenance of role profiles throughout the Authority.
- To be responsible of the end to end exit management process of the Authority and guide the management on the outcomes of the exit interviews.
- Compiling Human Resource statistical reports on monthly, quarterly and annual basis for management information and decision making.
- Identifying risks in Resourcing Unit, recommending actions and treatment and preparing progress reports on monthly basis.
- Conduct performance management for all the staff in Resourcing Unit.
- Ensuring that all correspondence relating to acceptance to staff transfers and new appointments is attended to timely in order to provide quality service.
- Grade Twelve School CertificatefGeneral Certificate of Education (GCE)
- Degree in Human Resource or any Social Science
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of (5) years’ experience in Human Resource Management preferably in recruitment.
- A Full Member of Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management (ZIHRM).
Other Skills and Attributes
- High level Of integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to work With minimum supervision
- Leadership and management skills
- Ability to embrace and drive change
- Good communication skills in both writing and oral.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good interviewing and persuasive skills.
- Excellent Computer skills.
- High proficiency in Job analysis.
How to Apply
Only candidates who meet the above role specifications and competencies should apply by enclosing their detailed CVs, photocopies Of their academic/professional qualifications and any otherrelevant documentation in support ofthe application. Daytime and reachable telephone and/or mobile numbers should be clearly stated.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Director Human Resource,
Zambia Revenue Authority,
PO Box 35710,