VITALITE Zambia Ltd is a Zambian registered company founded in 2013. VITALITE was created to increase rural electrification and combat the poverty tax affecting low-income, energy-poor households across Zambia. Our stated mission is to make quality products and services accessible and affordable to all Zambian households. VITALITE Zambia prides itself at being the first to pioneer a fully integrated pay-as-you-go (PAYGO) service in Zambia and is fast growing towards being the best service and distribution company that benefits the larger bracket of Zambian people that is found in rural Zambia.
VITALITE Zambia, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zambians to fill the role of Customer Care Representative in the Customer Care Department.
Purpose of the Role
- The Customer Care Representative will be responsible for answering product and service related questions, trouble-shooting and ensuring effective and consistent customer service.
The Customer Care Representative will, among other duties, be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Handle outgoing calls which include: Penalty day reminders, new product/ marketing and customer information check-up.
- Handle all incoming calls which include: enquiries, requests & complaints.
- Join a growing team with the purpose of providing excellent customer service to VITALITE customers.
- Contribute to improving Zambian lives through innovative products.
- The ideal candidate should have the following attributes;
- Grade 12 certificate (good Mathematics & English results).
- At least two (2) years’ experience in Sales/Mobile Money/Customer care.
- Certificate or Diploma in Marketing / Any business course.
- Experience working in a customer focused environment.
- Working knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Word, Power Point and formation of Pie Charts.
- Able to pay attention to detail.
- Highly articulate & organized.
- Good voice projection.
- Driver license will be an added advantage (Preferable Manuel).
- Motivated, Enthusiastic, patient with customers and good telephone etiquette.
- Resident of Lusaka (preferably in Rhodes Park, Northmead, Garden or Sikanze).
- Happy to work late-night shifts.
- Ability to effectively communicate in at least four local languages (Including Tonga)
- Do you match the above-mentioned requirements?
- Please send your full application including:
- “Why is customer care important to a business?” (min.250 words)
- 2 References (Previous Employers)
How to Apply
(Please indicate the role you are applying for in the subject)
Address: VITALITE HR Department, Head Office,
15 Lubwa Road, opposite International Labour Organization (ILO),
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.