Right to Care is at the vanguard in supporting and delivering prevention, care, and treatment services for HIV and associated diseases. We work with government and communities to find pioneering solutions to build and strengthening public healthcare.
We embrace a strong entrepreneurial culture and focuses on innovation and the use of technology to enhance services, address skills shortages, and deliver quality healthcare outcomes. Our areas of expertise include HIV and TB care and treatment, pharmacy automation, medical male circumcision, and cervical cancer diagnosis and treatment.
Contact Person: Vacancy 12
Contract type: Fixed Term
Contract duration: 18 months
Reporting to: District M & E Officer
Job grade: P10
Qualifications and Experience:
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma IMIS with added advantages dip. Social sciences 3-year National Diploma in Health Sciences (completed) Bachelor’s Degree (3rd year and above) in a discipline related to Health Science, Science or related field.
- Working knowledge or experience with SMARCARE™, entering and interpretation of health information systems Skilled in MS Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook and MS Access
- 1 year data collection or entry experience in the health sector
- Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Ordinary level (GCSE) plus related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge of HIV/AIDS information systems including HMIS and DATIM Experience using Android tablets to collect survey data a plus Experience with conducting surveys, especially heath care surveys
Technical and Behavioural Competencies:
- Good time management skills and ability to determine priorities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Honest, trustworthy, hardworking and dedicated
- Desire to work in fast paced environment with ever changing priorities
- Willingness to travel and work for long hours
- Data collection skills
- Customer service skills
Key Performance Areas:
- Ensure all weekly data accurately and timely captured into SMARTCARE™ and facility registers in all service delivery point.
- Stay updated on all aspects of SMARTCARE, DHIS II and other systems implementation, including version upgrades, user training, installation procedures, data cleaning procedures, reporting functionalities, and flow of dispatchesProviding pre- and post counselling
- Conduct validation per service point and verify data with health care provider
- Follow up any discrepancies with relevant service point / health care provider
- Resolve inconsistencies and verification of weekly and monthly reports generated by health facility.
- Compile monthly / quarterly MOH and EQUIP reports within deadlines
- Submit, on monthly basis, SMARTCARE™ Transport Databases (TDBs) and MER reports
- § Co (assist) in capacity building to stakeholders including mentoring of HCWs on SMARTCARE™ usage and HIA/PEPFAR indicators
How to Apply
By applying for the above-mentioned position, you consent to Right to Care to conduct qualification, ID, criminal and reference checks (internal and external) which forms part of the Company’s recruitment policy and procedure. Should you not receive a response to your application from Right to Care within one month of this advert being placed, kindly consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process. Right to Care reserves the right to withdraw the vacancy at any time for whatever reason.
Right to Care is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
Submit your CV to the email below: