Represent CIMA as the first line of contact in all interactions with CIMA customers. Customers will include new students, existing students, members, employers, colleges, markers, supervisors, invigilators, and others.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Respond to all calls and emails received.
- Clear Electronic Mail System (EMS) through Service Level Agreement (SA).
- Provide support to prospective customers via several multi-media channels.
- Keep current with any changes which may impact the customer.
- Demonstrate empathetic behavior throughout all customer interactions.
- Influence potential CIMA students and assist with the student acquisition targets regionally
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of CIMA and all internal departments but with a focused discipline within the prospective student area.
- Ensure that CIMA’s profile is enhanced through interaction with all customers and potential customers by ensuring that a high level of customer service is consistently delivered through all customer interactions.
- Ensure conversion of prospects becoming students by providing excellent service and information on a timely basis.
- Provide support and services to CIMA students on all queries.
- Manage and disseminate information to CIMA social media, such as Facebook & twitter.
- Display Association behaviours at all times.
- Update CRM via service request with all contacts according to procedures.
- Look for opportunities to improve either the service or the processes within CIMA and to be proactive about making recommendations for improvement.
- Assure 2 working days SLA(Service Level Agreement) to manage and respond to customer/prospect query.
- Responsible for responding to additional inboxes.
- Responsible for sending out written correspondence as requested.
- Manage relationship with prospects and existing students as required.
- Provide information on time with accuracy
- May perform the uploading of prospects on CARIS
- May coordinate and support CIMA examinations across the region to ensure the smooth functioning of the same.
- May act as Value Chain Lead for increasing exam activities across the region.
- May ensure exams are conducted in a timely manner and that bulk registrations are completed on time.
- Perform other relevant projects or tasks as required by Country Head.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- Persuasive and influencing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills – inspire and lead a team
- Problem-solving skills – develop and implement solution across CIMA’s team and third parties
- Able to deploy a range of communication skills – diplomacy, active listening and clear articulation
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight datelines
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- High level of Initiative – a strong self-starter
- High work ethic and targets-oriented
- Good IT skills
- Excellent command in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Required Experience, Qualifications & Education:
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administrations, Marketing or equivalent field
- At least one (1) year related working experience in educational institution or professional bodies
- Experience working within college/university, offering support to perspective students within a customer focused organisation
- Customer service experience within an inbound call/contact centre service environment
- Positive attitude, clearly demonstrating a strong customer focus
- Demonstrate an understanding of complaint processes and procedures
Preferred Experience, Qualifications & Education:
- Commercial experience helpful; used to operating on the phone, with a track record of success in developing customer relationships
- Understanding of business and of non-profit organizations.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and application on company website:
2nd floor Elunda 2 Addis Ababa Roundabout Corner Chikwa Road/Los Angeles Blvd,