Zambia National Commercial Bank Plc (Zanaco) is inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals with relevant experience for the following job aimed at contributing to the Bank’s strategic vision, in the Digital Banking Division under the Digital Development Department at Head Office:-
Channel Delivery Specialist
Critical role responsible for analysing and implementing digital projects and service delivery to support business objectives. This position is a change support agent and advocate for value-added functions which involves technology solutions and business processes that will improve channel adoption, client experience and operational efficiencies, including development of opportunity assessments and ROI analysis. The role often takes the lead on technology initiatives by leading cross functional teams and serving as a liaison with key stakeholders. This role operates with increased autonomy.
Under the supervision of the Head Digital Development, the following are among the Job Key Responsibilities:-
- Support business cases to meet strategic objectives.
- Analyse trends and performance data of assigned channels.
- Inform management of opportunities to improve based off of trend analysis, industry research and/or channel observation.
- Responsible for producing and distributing periodic dashboards for assigned channels in an efficient manner.
- May perform ad hoc analysis as requested.
- Track and report product performance and progress including a review of reports to ensure long-term success.
- Perform analysis and communication of regulatory changes in order to ensure compliance, execute strategies and tactics accordingly.
- Maintain vendor relationships as necessary.
- Manage the respective channel roadmap by partnering with key business partners to align resources with the most critical and valuable efforts to drive business value.
- Operate in an autonomous manner in the execution of the roadmap, while being skilled in understanding proper escalation points.
- Lead discussion among a diverse set of stakeholders to help establish priority of need for defects, enhancements and strategies in accordance with business need.
- Communicate roadmap progress and changes, on a recurring basis, to stakeholders and leadership.
- Engage diverse teams in the completion projects to meet business needs.
- Proactively assist project teams by removing roadblocks, making decisions and ensuring the project stays on time, within budget and within scope.
- Inform key stakeholders of project status, key decisions and project concerns.
- Serve as subject matter expert, with limited oversight from LOB leadership, for assigned channel and assigned projects.
- Communicate changes in prioritisation to all necessary parties.
- Lead operational design and efficiency improvement efforts with limited oversight from LOB leadership.
- Partner with IT and key stakeholders to ensure strong business requirements are created.
- Collaborate with supporting business areas to understand their respective units closely while also being mindful of opportunities to create better process and experience.
- Work closely with the Technical Trainer to develop and ensure the delivery of training programs relative to assigned projects.
- Research the availability and feasibility of vendor products whether appropriate for assigned projects.
- Provide written recommendation of most feasible solution based upon research performed.
- Assist with the development of departmental budget figures. Make recommendations for purchases as well as cost containment relative to the management of projects
External: Vendors/External Consultants
Internal: All Divisions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 Credit or above mandatory in Mathematics and English and any other three subjects.
- University Degree in Project Management/Business administration Engineering or relevant subject.
- Professional: Prince II Certification a must. Or Project management certification
- Minimum: At least three (3) years’ experience, including project management.
- Knowledge and experience in banking an added advantage
- Job Core Competencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Business focused.
- Documentation, Time management and Presentation skills.
- Stakeholder management.
- Leadership and Decision making skills.
- Computer application skills.
How to Apply
All applications must have an application/cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae indicating the position being applied for in the subject line and should be sent by email to the email below: