In line with our corporate priorities aimed at ensuring optimization of revenue collection and increased tax compliance on one hand and the need to effectively manage the numerous challenges and opportunities in the fast changing business environment on the other, we are seeking a highly motivated, result-oriented and well-qualified and experienced professional to fill the following vacancies within the Authority.
Reporting directly to:
The Senior Collector- Risk Management and Intelligence, the job holder will be responsible for effectively supporting the ZRA business through development and implementation of data driven decision making environment for the purpose of achieving the set Strategic Objectives (SOS).
- Interprets data, analyzes results using statistical techniques provide ongoing reports
- Provides capacity building and user support to the Divisions/Departments on development of reports and general use of data;
- Conducts full lifecycle analysis including requirements, activities, and design and developing analysis and reporting capabilities.
- Acquires data from primary or secondary data sources and maintains Catabases/data systems
- Identifies, analyses, and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filters and “cleans” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Works with Customs Services Management to prioritize business and information needs and provide data Management links.
- Works with the supervisor to prioritize business and information needs
- Locates and defines new process improvement opportunities
- Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate or General Certificate of Education Equivalent
- Bachelors Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Relevant professional qualifications and/or certification of data analytics.
- Other Skills and Attributes
- Strong analytical skills
- Organizing skills
- Good report writing skills
- Good Interpersonal sills
- Leadership skills
- Team player
How to Apply
Only candidates who meet the above role specifications and competencies should apply enclosing their detailed CVs, photocopies of their academic/professional qualifications and any Other relevant documentation in support of the application. Daytime and reachable telephone and/or mobile numbers should be clearly stated.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should reach the undersigned:
The Director, Human Resource,
Zambia Revenue Authority,
PO Box 35710,