The Dangote Group is one of Africa’s leading conglomerates producing diversified products. Dangote Cement, a subsidiary of the Dangote Group, is the leading producer of cement in Zambia with a modern advanced integrated cement plant in Ndola, on the Copperbelt.
Dangote Cement requires action oriented, high performing and dedicated professional in the following disciplines:
- Sales Analyst is responsible for evaluating and predicting sales trends for the organization and also helps the organization to optimize sales strategies.
- The job description of a Sales Analyst involves using sales drawing up detailed sales reports, and making informed suggestions for how to improve company profitability through analysis.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Collects data from sales reports for analysis.
- Develops methods and strategies for assessing large amounts of data (cull).
- Closely studies past sales data to determine trends in productivity/sales.
- Uses sales to determine future trends.
- Creates sales evaluation reports based on collected data.
- Presents sales reports/presentation to GM Sales.
- Assists in planning and implementing budget.
Education and Work Experience
- Full Grade Twelve Certificate with credits or better in English and Mathematics.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Business Administration, Finance or Accounting, Statistics or Mathematics.
- Work experience in the sales or finance sector, and experience with marketing and communications is also as an added advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suits and SAP applications.
- Possesses knowledge of the Cement Industry
- Exhibits ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Speaks confidently and articulately in front of a group.
- Possesses strong math skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to think both analytically and creatively.
- Possesses strong problem-solving skills.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Manages time efficiently.
- Works well with a team.
- Is capable of translating financial and mathematical jargon into layman’s terms for explanatory purposes.
- Possesses strong writing skills.
- Is capable of conducting independent research.
- Demonstrates familiarity with budget analysis.
- The holder of this position will be required to adhere to all relevant requirements, policies, procedures and legal regulations pertaining to health, safety, environment and quality, as well as finance, human resources, and any other regulations as required by the company and relevant to the level of the role and responsibilities of the function.
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the above requirements should send their applications to:
The Head HR& Admin and send them to the email below:
Please note that you are to attach an Application Letter, Latest CV and Certified Copies of Professional / Academic Certificates.
Position should be clearly mentioned in the subject line e.g. “SALES ANALYST”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.