The Council of the Zambia Institute of Advanced Legal Education (ZIALE) is looking for a suitably qualified experienced and result oriented prson to fill the position of Assistant Programmes & Planning Officer.
- Reporting to the Programmes & Planning Officer the Assistant Programmes & Planning Officer will be responsible for assist in coordinating the enrolment, registration, programming and planning support services in order to facilitate the smooth implementation of the Institute’s mandate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with student registration and enrolment on the Legal Practitioners Qualifying Examination Course and Legislative Drafting Course;
- Assists in the planning, preparation and implementation of short-term post-graduate
- Assist with timely verification of degrees in Law for progressive students;
- Maintains up-to-date course schedules, catalogues and examinations schedules;
- Advises Institute’s clients on academic matters;
- Recommends efficient utilisation of classrooms, hired venues and teaching aids for all training programmes;
- Assists students in obtaining student study permits;
- In Liaison with the Programmes & Planning Officer secure all academic records and data of current and former students;
- Assist with uploading and maintaining student data on the Student Management System and data validation activities in order to ensure accuracy of data; and
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12, 5 ‘O’ Levels including English and
- Should possess a Degree in Social Sciences from intemationally recognized university
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant work
Skills and Attributes:
Excellent communication skills
Must be computer literate
Ability to write project
Ability to cnnduct research; and
Ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above profiles should submit application letters enclosing the Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of the academic and professional certificates and National Registration Card to the following address:
Zambia Institute of Advanced Legal Education,
36983 Andrew Mwenya Road,
PO Box 30690,
Only candidates will be contacted.
“An equal opportunity employer. “