The Workers’ Compensation Fund Control Board (WCFCB) is a social security scheme responsible for compensating workers in respect of accidents suffered and diseases contracted during the course of employment in accordance with the provisions of the Workers’ Compensation Act No. 10 of 1999 of the Laws of Zambia.
The Workers’ Compensation Fund Control Board invites applications from suitably qualified Zambian citizens to fill the following vacant position.
- To analyse projects in order to provide insight on investment opportunities to the Investment Manager.
- Analyse all Board’ s projects and prepare update reports there on:
- Monitor budgets and prepare reports on expenditure
- Analyses financial information relating to specific Projects, e.g. cash flow statements to determine how on organization is positioned to deliver projects for investment:
- Analyse Boards investments in accordance with investments objectives and target returns and make recommendations.
- Create project plans’ scope and schedules clearly outlining anticipated milestones.
- Prepare timely, activity concepts and materials that would lead to prudent and effective implementation of project activities to ensure achievement of outcomes and objectives as per project plans.
- Proactively identify risks and devise and propose mitigation measures that are in line with the Board’ s policies and procedures and as well as cooperating partners’ requirements.
- Prepare comprehensive project Monitoring & Evaluation plan that both speaks to project objectives, outcomes, Outputs and indicators, and clearly outlines the contributions to the organizational strategic plan ‘s goals and outcomes.
- Monitors and reports on weekly, monthly and quarterly bases the positions of the Assets under Management:
- Updates the system on a daily basis with the investment transactions;
- Ensures all documentation pertaining to investments is filed and is up to date:
- Carries out any other duties incidental to the functional objectives as may be directed by the Investment Manager from time to time.
- Candidates must have the following:
- Grade Twelve (12) Certificate with five (5) credits or better which should include English and Mathematics.
- Degree in Economics and / or Finance, ACCA, CIMA
- At least three (3) years’ relevant experience.
- Numerical and interpersonal skills
- Good personal organization
- Computer literacy
How to Apply
Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable referees, certified copies of all relevant academic and Professional certificates, copy of National Registration Card (NRC) or Passport to support your application with contact details indicating day time telephone/mobile numbers should be submitted to the following address:
Manager – Human Resources and Administration,
Workers’ Compensation Fund Control Board,
Corner Broadway/Moffat Road,
PO Box 71534,
VISION ZER000 2030
Safety. Healthy. Wellbeing
Please note that you DO NOT need apply if you don’t meet the minimum job requirements and note also that only successful candidates will be contacted.