Caritas Czech Republic An international NGO active in humanitarian aid and development cooperation is implementing a project with the title ‘Promoting the Production and Consumption of Nutritious Foods through an Integrated Multi-Sectoral Approach in Mongu, Kaoma and Mumbwa
- Office administration (ensuring the office is functional and comfortable for the team including dealing with service providers);
- Book-keeping and filing;
- Assist with collection, processing and filing of financial documentation
- Assist with maintaining Asset register
- Ensuring that office repairs and maintenance are reported and worked on timely
- Participate in Procurement, present in the Procurement evaluation committee
- Assets utilization management and record keeping, keeping of inventory
- Support administration and logistics of the project office
- Minimum of a full Grade 12 School Certificate.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Must be flexible in work duties and cultural sensitive.
- Must be computer literate, and able to work with office machines.
- Previous experience working in an office environment is desirable.
- Ability to work under pressure and minimum supervision
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and good morals.
- Perform other duties as required.
Starting date: June 2019
Duty station: Mongu District, Western Province, Zambia
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please submit your full application consisting of CV (max 3 pages) and motivation letter (1 page) to the email to the following email address: Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please use the following subject in your email/post: Agriculture Officer – Mongu.
For the title of cover letter and curriculum vitae, follow this wording:
Surname, Name, Agriculture Officer – Mongu– curriculum vitae
Surname, Name, Agriculture Officer – Mongu– cover letter