Kafubu Water and Sewerage Company seek to recruit dynamic and self-driven high calibre individuals to fill the following vacancy:
Reports to: Manager – Internal AudiT
Location: Head Office
Overall Purpose of the Job
Responsible for the planning and execution of compliance, financial and operational audits and special investigations. The individual regularly interacts with Middle to Senior Management staff to discuss issues and recommend improved business practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans and executes regulatory, financial and operational audits and special investigations.
- Compares and contrasts internal controls with regulatory requirements and generally expected internal controls.
- Identifies and documents business processes and controls in order to evaluate risks and compensating controls.
- Examines and evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of information systems and business controls.
- Creates auditprograms for all audit assignments as per audit annual plan.
- Provides advisory and consulting services to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and utilization of Company resources.
- Assists in assuring audit practices conform to department and professional standards.
- Practices, supports and promotes Kafubu Water and Scwcrage mission and vision statement at all times.
- Leads or facilitates meetings to discuss audit findings and consulting services with top levels of management.
Qualifications And Experience
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- Bachelor of Accountancy and/or Full ACCA/ CIMA/ZICA
- Minimum of Two (2) years post qualification experience in internal audit, public accounting or related business experience with some lead auditor experience.
- ZICA Member
- Computer Literate.
- Valid and clean Driving License.
How to Apply
Suitably qualified and experienced employees are encouraged to send their applications together with up-dated curriculum vitae, copies of educational and professional certificates to the undersigned:
Females are encouraged to apply.
Manager Human Resources & Administration,
Kafubu Water and Sewerage Company,
B12 – Vitanda Street,
PO Box 71278,
NB: Only shortlisted candidates shall be acknowledged.