Are you looking to grow and develop your skills while making a positive contribution to the well-being of our rural economy?
Who is RTO?
In rural Africa, lack of access to the right equipment and financial services is holding back millions of small entrepreneurs in growing their business.
To unlock their potential, RTO has developed a proven, efficient and scalable asset-financing model for farmers and small business owners in rural Africa. We offer clients a one-stop solution including: high quality assets, distribution, training, and financing. Combining these services creates a profitable model and enables low-income rural individuals to obtain credit for high-impact assets, and positions us a first mover in a blue ocean market.
You will be in the unique position to shape the future of our business where you can see this combination of rapid growth and high impact; improving livelihoods, economies and the greater productive and financial landscapes across rural Africa.
RTO currently has a growing staff of 50 people and 50 agents, creating over $4.0M in assets disbursed since 2013. We are just getting started and are on track to scale our model across Zambia and launch operations in multiple other African countries in order to achieve our goal of serving 1,000,000+ clients by 2025.
At RTO we believe in
- Execution with purpose, passion and pride. Personally accountable for results and outcomes, owning the process of removing all obstacles to achieving objectives
- Recognizing success which is celebrated and rewarded
- Embracing and encouraging diversity, different approaches are welcomed and considered on their own merit
Taking pride in our customers success and go the extra mile to support our customers by providing a 7 star service:
- Winning as a team
- Investing in our team
- Innovation; challenging the norm and thinking outside the box
- Being passionate at personal development as well that of our teams
- Frank, open & timely feedback
- Manage all field operations in the region, to ensure high quality customer experience and health Portfolio.
- Primary objectives of the role: Supervising the field staff in the Eastern region
- Manage all field operations in the region, to ensure high quality customer experience in the province.
- Improve performance, productivity efficiency & profitability in the region
- Implementation of effective strategies & best practice
- Oversee delivery of products & ensure completion according to the service delivery agreement
- Review submitted applications before credit approval
- Manage & control inventory as well as field expenditure by reviewing and monitoring petty cash requisitions
- Monitor adherence to policies & procedures
- Performance management of the all field staff – supervising & coaching on a weekly basis
- Drive portfolio performance, ensuring growth of a healthy portfolio, keeping the PAR at an acceptable level
- Facilitation & coordination of communication within the field
- Regular meetings with the team as well as the line Manager
- Address any customer & staff concerns and escalate accordingly
- Manage & coordinate the repossession end to end process
- Represent RTO to Partner organizations and visitors
- Oversee the efficient use of all company assets including all vehicles
Knowledge, Skills, attributes required:
- Able to market products
- Able drive a light truck
- Able to supervise field staff
Education & Experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related field
- At least 4 years work experience, 2 years’ in a supervisory capacity
Competencies/ Behaviors required:
- Sober minded
- Dependable hard working young man with excellent interpersonal and quantitative skills
- Ability to multi-task and utilize resources to execute tasks within a dead line oriented environment
- Able to work with minimum supervision and meet set dead lines
- Excellent inter-personal and customer service skills, able to maintain professionalism within a pressurized environment
- Effective communication skills, ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels of seniority and liaise effectively with other departments.
- To apply click on the link below
- Rent to Own is an equal opportunity employer
How to Apply
Submit your CV and application on company website: