EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders Who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our Assurance group is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry. As part of our team, you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of financial statements and business-critical information or processes. Groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines) within Assurance include External Audit, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, Financial Accounting Advisory Services and Fraud Investigation.
We Are Recruiting
Join our External Audit team and you will help our clients meet their reporting requirements by providing an objective and independent examination of their financial statements, timely and constructive discussion with management on accounting and reporting matters, and a robust and clear perspective to audit committees.
- Have hands on experience in providing audit and accounting services to clients in the financial services and consumer product industries
- Leading fieldwork, managing performance and keeping engagement leaders updated on audit engagements
- Completing audit processes and documenting higher-risk areas to increase your technical and business skills
- Develop/maintain strong working relationships with key business decision
- makers throughout the year to communicate value and inform them of the firm’s scope of services.
- Constantly developing your understanding of current market trends and processes and snaring your knowledge to develop junior colleagues
- Establish the expectations of the value to be delivered.
- Successfully monitor the engagement team against the budget, and alter if necessary:
- Understand the client’s industry and recognize key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry developments.
- Stay informed of general business/economic developments and their impact to the client.
- Generate new business opportunities by developing ideas and solutions.
- Achieve growth by understanding EY and its service lines and actively assessing ways to apply knowledge and services.
- Develop long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally
Qualifications & Experience:
- A degree in Accounting, CA Zambia, ACCA, registered member of ZICA;
- 3-5 years’ experience working as an External Auditor in a public accounting firm;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills;
- Sound business, client, team and personal leadership skills including verbal
- communication and presentation skills
How to Apply
Please send CV and application letter to the email below:
Please head your email “Audit Senior”