Indo Zambia Bank Limited, a bank which has been operating in Zambia for over 35 years and has a branch network of 33 branches across the country, wishes to recruit Branch Managers who fit the profile as described below:
A Branch Manager will be responsible for all operations and compliance of a Branch, as well as mentoring and development of Branch staff. The Branch Manager will also be responsible for growing the branch sales through effective business development and managing relations with retail and corporate customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Formulating and implementing marketing strategies to attain the set deposits growth, credit growth and profitability targets.
- Ensuring compliance to the Anti-Money Laundering Act and Know Your Customer (KYC) policy and compliance with all Bank policies, procedures and regulations as well as compliance with all statutory requirements.
- Managing all marketing plans and programs and provide training to all service personnel to ensure effective customer services according to policies and procedures.
- Planning and managing the customer experience and customer complaints for the branch.
- Managing all Branch customer transactions as well as maintain business relationships through frequent interactions with customers as well as approve customer and bank transactions within authority limits.
- Managing database of all prospective customers for sales leads.
- Maintaining control of all marketing and business development activities to ensure achievement of all objectives
- Within allocated budget and determine all sales goals.
- Conducting regular checks on service delivery by maintaining agreed Turn-Around-T1me service standards to achieve customer satisfaction to maintain performance standards.
- Performing pre-audits to identify 8 mitigate operational risks and ensure ongoing compliance to bank policies and procedures along with regulatory directives.
- Providing top-class relationship banking which is delivered in a timely, courteous and efficient manner.
- Managing the promotion ot all bank products and services and resolving of customer queries.
- Preparing and analysing profit and loss statements for the branch and maintaining positive financials and ensuring optimal level of customer services.
- Mentoring and training branch staff to improve productivity and overall efficiency of the team.
- Ensuring that branch daily, weekly and monthly sales and operations reports are submitted on time.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Impeccable integrity
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Business awareness and management skills
- Aggressiveness in sales and marketing
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective leadership and mentoring skills.
- Results oriented mindset.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Banking or a Business/ Commercial tield.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Should at least have a minimum of 10 years experience in branch operations and bank customer Relationship Management in a well-established commercial bank.
- Should be well exposed to retail and corporate banking.
- Must have proven record of growing the business at branch level.
- Must be fully conversant with Statutory Banking Rules and Regulations.
- Should be ready to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Must be a member of relevant professional body (i.e. ZIBFS, ZICA, etc).
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to complete a prescribed application form which can be downloaded from our website:
Candidates should attach typed application letters complete with updated CV’s showing academic track record, traceable referees, copies of academic and professional certificates.
All applications should be clearly marked with the position applied for on the top right corner of the application envelope and must be addressed to the:
Indo Zambia Bank, Head Office,
PO Box 35411, Plot no. 6907, cairo Road
Each application envelope should be clearly marked with the vacancy being applied for on the top right corner and deposited in he prescribed Tender box at the above address.