Bank of Zambia, an equal opportunity employer invites applications from suitably qualified Zambians to apply for the following vacant positions:
To manage an appropriate and cost effective fleet Management services of the Bank of Zambia in order to optimise the use of transport resources.
- To prepare weekly and monthly budget tracking reports for supervisors to make appropriate decisions such as monitoring fuel and maintenance costs, monitoring internal income and external motor vehicle hire, by monitoring mileage allowances paid to management employees if called upon to use their motor vehicles for execution of Bank duties.
- To prepare payment for internal income and external hire of motor vehicles and kilometre allowances for top management and to ensure that payment is deducted or paid to our internal or external customers on time.
- To monitor and reconciling of all payments pertaining to fuel and maintenance costs.
- These ensure that payment is made on time to our external customers without causing any delays in our payment system.
- To maintain all documentations, pertain to all Bank motor vehicles in each individual files for easy access of information required and to ensure that all records are safe.
- Monitoring motor vehicle movement on Geotab fleet management system to generate reports and view vehicle/driver trips and to define the location of zone such as customers. To add all motor vehicles and drivers to set up rules and conditions to ensure your specific business needs are met. To create customer and home ones for productivity information and areas zones for rules.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Chartered Institute of Transport and Logistics or equivalent with two (2) years’ relevant experience or equivalent.
- Grade 12 School Certificate with a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Levels (Credit or better)
- Advanced Diploma in Chartered Institute of Transport & Logistics and valid PSV driving licence will be an added advantage
- Member of CILT
Key Knowledge and Attributes
- Knowledge of Zambia Transport Policy
- Computer literate
- Communication and interpersonal skills
Conditions of Service
Bank of Zambia Conditions of Service will apply.
Please note that all the positions are on Fixed Term Contract of Employment for three (3) years and renewable subject to good performance.
Only candidates who meet the above role specifications should apply enclosing their detailed curriculum vitae and certified photocopies of certificates to the undersigned not later than Monday, 8th July 2019. Women are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Director - Human Resources,
Bank of Zambia Bank Square,
PO BOX 30080,