National Breweries Plc is Zambia’s leading producer and distributor of Traditional African Beer. Our affiliation to Delta Beverages gives our employees a sense of pride and that of belonging to one of the biggest international brewing companies in the world. The Company offers opportunities for all to learn develop and grow, whilst offering challenging career opportunities for lateral or vertical advancement.
We are inviting applications to fill the following vacant position:
Reporting to the Finance & Administration Manager, the successful candidates will be accountable for the following:
- Stock- Take Supervision
- Stock takes, and reconciliations conducted daily and timeously communicated.
- Stock variances reported on and investigated.
- In-coming stock is monitored, and all procedures completed (e.g.; stripping of crates, GIT transfers, stock receipts verification).
- Stock movement and adjustment monitored and reconciled.
- Stock rotation (FIFO) in place and adhered to.
- Out-going stock is monitored, and all processes completed in good time (e.g.; truck missing replacements, returning of foreign pallets,)
Warehouse Processes and Procedures:
- Internal Stock control procedures designed and documented.
- Procedures implemented and adhered to.
- SHE processes understood and strictly adhered to.
Breakages, Missing Stock and Ullages Monitored:
- Non-Conforming stock (Ullages/TDs) quarantined and managed according to procedure.
- Breakages and missing stock reconciled and reported on.
- Truck damages/Floor damages submitted daily for write offs
- Frozen stock written off to appropriate ledger accounts in good time.
- Stock losses minimized to agreed standard ensuring a decrease in variable costs.
- Day to day supervision of all subordinates ensuring that they are all aligned to SOPs
- Warehouse documentation and stock files maintained and secured.
- Various warehouse and stock reports submitted at agreed intervals.
The job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements and possess the following attributes:
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma in Business Administration / Purchasing and Supply or its equivalent
- Prior experience in a leadership position, within the FMCG environment
- Knowledge of Manufacturing way strategies and initiatives
- Good knowledge of packaging production processes and technologies
- Proven leadership skills
- Analytical problem solver
- Influencing ability with regards to sound maintenance practices
- At least two years working experience in an FMCG
How to Apply
Interested persons should forward their applications and CV’s later than 3rd July 2019 to;
The Human Resources,
Business Partner National Breweries,
Plc Sheki Sheki Road,
PO Box 35135,
(Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to & all attachments should be in a single PDF File. Kindly state the position in the subject line)