Zambia National Commercial Bank Plc (Zanaco) is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals with relevant experience for the following job aimed at contributing to the Bank’s strategic vision, in the Risk Management Division to be based at Head Office: –
Supporting the Chief Risk Officer (CRO) in delivering the strategic agenda, including BAU activities such as the management of a wide variety of functions and supporting the CRO’s Office. To provide administrative support services to the CRO and Risk Management staff in order to promote efficient delivery of services and, where applicable, effective management of the Risk Management office.
Under the supervision of the Chief Risk Officer, the following are among the Job Key Responsibilities: –
- Provide complete administrative executive support and professional business skills to anticipate the CRO’s needs and successfully support daily business actions.
- Preparing plans, strategies and presentations for specific business initiatives, closely tracking the progress and implementation of critical business issues and initiatives.
- Coordinate and support the preparation of board packs and responsible for execution of action items.
- Facilitating coherent internal communication and knowledge sharing
- Produce and tailor reports to capture performance across all Operations units within Risk Management
- Liaison between CRO, staff and other stakeholders to ensure appropriate follow-up with assignments, projects and critical issues.
- Maintenance and thorough knowledge of departmental files and filing systems
- Obtain and prepare meeting agenda and materials for CRO’s review prior to meetings.
- Receive and screen phone calls, messages, and emails – providing appropriate information and resolving conflicts.
- Responsible for scheduling and managing the CRO’s calendar including prioritizing and resolving related conflicts and competing demands, proactively scheduling important meetings with internal and external individuals and maintaining an organized office
- Working with colleagues to support planning for staff socials, events and other departmental functions
- Processing invoices, purchase orders and expenses for the CRO
- Document and monitor/track all dashboards, action points and updated for closure
- Address internal customer queries/complaints in a timely manner and maintain an issue log to ensure senior management address any recurrent/persistent issues.
- Additional assistance to units under the Risk Department/Division as needed.
- Any other duties and tasks as may be assigned by management
- External: Vendors
- Internal: All Divisions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 Credit or above mandatory in Mathematics and English and any other three subjects.
- University Degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Economics, Business Management or relevant subject or a part qualified ACCA / CIMA.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a position with similar responsibilities preferably with a financial/banking institution.
- Proficient in MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
Job Core Competencies
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and completeness
- Attention to detail
- Solutions oriented
- Planning and organizing
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Team work
- Analytical skills
- Analytical skills
How to Apply
All applications must have an application/cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae indicating the position being applied for in the subject line and should be sent by email to the email below:
Kindly note that you MUST attach copies of Grade 12 and Tertiary qualifications along with the application cover letter and curriculum vitae. Applications sent without these attachments WILL NOTbe considered.
Only shortlisted applicants will be communicated to.
Zanaco provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment.