Maamba Collieries Ltd (MCL) is jointly owned by Nava Bhcrat Singapore Pte. Limited and ZCCM-IH plc. The Company owns and operates a large scale coal mine and a 300-Mega Watt Coal fired Power Plant to cater for the growing demand for Power in Zambia. The Company invites applications from motivated and dynamic individuals, both male and female, below the age of 50 for the post of:
Reports to: CEO
Purpose of the Role:
To oversee and manage all Human Resources policies and programs and have overall responsibility for Administrative activities of the company. The job will be full time.
- HR Management & Operations.
- HR Development.
- Performance Management.
- Organisational Development.
- Overall Administration, including management of transport , housing and assets and Immigration affairs.
- Union negotiations.
Attributes: High level or Integrity, Professionalism, Team work, Hard work, Commitment and Honesty
Educational Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related business field.
- Minimum of 7 years and Maximum 15 years of professional-level human resources experience.
- Experience in Energy and/ or mining sectors will be an added advantage.
- Practising Human Resources License.
- In depth knowledge of and experience in Zam bian Labour Laws and regulations.
- Experience in dealing with and managing Union relations.
- Demonstrated ability in multi-tasking with minimal supervision or direction, including excellent analytical problenn solving and organisational skills.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of computer technology with experience in word processing, spread sheet and presentation software.
- Very good communication, both oral and written, skills.
- Remuneration and Perquisites. The remuneration and perquisites will match the qualification and experience of the selected candidate. Company house will be provided to the successful candidate.
Location: Maamba, Southern Province, Zambia
How to Apply
If you think you meet the above qualifications and experience, kindly apply by e-mail as per undermentioned details. enclosing your detailed CV, copies of your certificates and citing 3 traceable references:
The Office of the CEO (for MS. Catherine Syansambala)
Maamba Collieries Ltd,
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.