Action Africa Help International (AAH-I) is regional African – led non- governmental organization that supports livelihood – challenged communities in East and Southern Africa to sustainably improve their well – being and standard of living. With Country Programs in South Sudan, Uganda, Zambia, Somalia and Kenya, AAH-I has over 20 years ‘experience working with communities in conflict and post –conflict situation.
Action Africa Help International Zambia (AAHZ) is seeking to recruit well qualified, experienced and innovative individuals to fill the following positions tenable at Mantapala Refugee Camp, in Nchelenge, Luapula Province:
Position Type: Fixed Term Contract
Reports to: Programme Manager
- To sensitize the CBT beneficiaries and the entire refugee population on nutrition matters, in collaboration with other partners.
- The job holder will also conduct financial literacy awareness campaigns on the usage of Mobile Money Services.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzing nutrition situation and prevailing trends in at Mantapala Refugee camp
- Conducting nutrition education sessions and demonstrations for the refugees
- Educating CBT beneficiaries and other refugees on ways of improving household food security
- Sensitizing refugees on mobile money services
- Diploma in Social Work, Community Development, or Nutrition and Food Sciences
- At least three (3) years practical experience implementing community food and nutrition activities in government or non-governmental organisations
- At least three (3) years practical experience implementing community sensitization/mobilization, especially in food and nutrition matters
- Knowledgeable in basic financial management
- Experience in planning, budgeting, coordination and managing results
Skills and attributes needed:
- Self-starter and able to work well under pressure
- Innovative with good interpersonal and organisation skills
- Team builder
How to Apply
Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CVs) and minimum of three (3) referees must be received: The cover letter and CV must be in one document, which should be sent to the email below: