We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
Business Unit: Africa
Legal Entity: Yara Fertilizer Zambia Ltd
Area: Lusaka North, Chisamba, Kabwe, Mkushi, Serenje, Kasama
Living location: flexible, but ideally based in Chisamba or Mkushi
Supervisor: Commercial Manager
Eligibility: Zambian Nationals, Work Permit or Residence Permit holders
Communication: English main language but knowledge of Afrikaans advantageous
Focused on dealing with Commercial Farmers only and requires the sales, marketing and agronomic support of Yara Zambia’s products to customers (agricultural producers) in the designated area in a professional and long term sustainable manner.
Apply relevant agronomic expertise to increase the pull from commercial farmers for Yara’s products and solutions. Use a clear understanding of commercial farmers needs to identify relevant Yara products and solutions. Support Yara’s channel partners to ensure pull developed in the market is converted into profitable orders for Yara products. In some markets, close deals directly with commercial farmers and channel partners.
- The Sales, Marketing and agronomic support of Yara Zambia’s products to customers (agricultural producers) in the designated area in a professional and long term sustainable manner.
- Sales & Marketing: of Yara Zambia’s products to fulfil the plant nutritional needs of customer crops and promote sales of Yara OPP products (YaraVita, YaraLiva, etc) with the goal of achieve marketing and sales objectives /targets for his area.
- Administration: Forecasts, product recommendations and orders, logisitics, SAP and financial requirements
- Debtors: Collect debtors for sales generated, Manage overdue debtors list and take responsibility to assist debtors department to collect them, Assist in obtaining updated customer credit applications
- People: Build trust, cooperation and teamwork with colleagues in other functions to achieve company objectives and excellent customer service.
- Health & Safety: Subscribe to Yara Safe by Choice values and application of responsible and safe practices in own working environment.
- Serving the Customer
- Managing Commercial Risk
- Value Selling
- Business Analysis
- Understanding and working knowledge of the Agricultural industry and the agricultural market.
- Working knowledge of customer service and external customer relations management.
- Sound understanding and practical experience/knowledge of selling, marketing and negotiating in an agricultural input environment.
- Sound understanding and practical experience/knowledge of crop production, plant nutrition and agronomic principles.
- Working knowledge of Yara’s business – sales, marketing, HESQ and other processes /policies.
- Business Expertise, Leadership, Problem Solving, Interpersonal Skills
- Exercise conduct within Yara code of ethics and corporate governance framework.
- Work effectively independently as well as part of a team.
- Define problems, collect information, make sound judgments and involve relevant experts, decision makers and stakeholders to create sustainable solutions.
- Exhibit strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Exhibit ability to interact, communicate, negotiate and convince both within own organization and with external customers.
- Display self- motivation.
- Behave in line with Yara Values
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc. Agric Degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role/environment
- BASOS Certificate/Qualification
How to Apply
Applications to be submitted to this email: