Crested Crane Academy is a private Co-education Boarding and Day school, from Nursery to Grade twelve. Our VISION is to provide a holistic, excellent and affordable education at both national and international levels. As CRESTED CRANE ACADEMY (CCA) we strive to prepare our young people for a rapidly changing 21st Century work place and to enable them take up their place as confident citizens in this global world.
IN QUEST OF EXCELLENCE we are looking for a dynamic, motivated, enthusiastic and qualified person in the role of ‘PHYSICAL EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR’.
Teach and Manage ALL Classes/Students. S/He should be able to develop and engage multi extra curricula activities.
- Ensure that student welfare, health and safety is maintained as a priority.
- Supervise students behaviour and act as a suitable role model
- Work with the rest of the faculty to prepare standardized activities
- Participate in the planning of and implementation of our school’s policies and regulations for all students
- Should be available for clubs and other school related activities before and sometimes after school hours and some weekends
- Must be able to keep students on task and engaged at all times.
- Employ various teaching methods to meet student’s individual needs.
- Experience in internationally recognised school in Zambia or Sub-region.
- Knowledge of ISAZ Sports curriculum.
- Energetic enthusiastic and reliable with personal impact and presence.
- Ability to develop relationship and built trust with young children and adolescents.
- Positive and adaptive to changing circumstances and open to new ideas
- Cultural awareness, understanding and sensitivity to students/pupils affairs.
- Understanding of, experiences in curriculum management, design and implementation and evaluation.
- Must also be knowledgeable and skilled in teaching/imparting skills in an array of sports such as Swimming, Rugby, Hockey, Cricket, Table tennis, Lawn Tennis, Netball, Basketball, and Badminton besides the traditional games.
- Ability to coach students/pupils who can compete favourably in other schools and at international level.
- Ability to bring Sports ALIVE and VISIBLE in school and the public at large.
Strong Personal Attributes:
- Monitor the progress of student and ensuring a high standard of student’s achievement in Physical Education (P.E) field.
- Adapt a strong and caring leadership manner as to encourage staff and students to achieve their objectives.
- Develop an innovative curriculum for students with various extracurricular programme and enrichment activities.
- Must have a full Grade 12 Certificate with 5 ‘O’ Levels including Mathematics, English. A Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education OR its equivalent. Candidate should not be less than 35 years of age.
Minimum of five years’ work experience in a reputable school. Should be able to work under pressure. The applicant should also have an interest in learners’ affairs holistically and spiritually. Must have three traceable references.
Please apply by submitting professional academic qualifications, including comprehensive curriculum vitae in not more than two pages to: Please note, as we value all applications only successfully applicants will be contacted.
Email: and indicate the source of your application.