Zanaco Bank Plc is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the following job aimed at contributing to the Bank’s strategic vision, in the Commercial Division under the Marketing Department at Head Office: –
To effectively and efficiently manage the Bank’s internal and external communication.
Under the supervision of the Head Marketing & Communications,the following are among the Job Key Responsibilities: –
- To help with/give input to the Development of a Communication Plan and Strategy.
- To develop communication processes, Policies and Procedures and ensure implementation
- To promptly and accurately communicate key messages to defined target audiences internally to establish goodwill and understanding between the Bank and its stakeholders.
- Ensuring consistent messaging internally and externally as per brand guidelines.
- Implementing communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organisation.
- Designing and packaging tailor made communication for the Bank’s stakeholders.
- Monitoring press coverage relating to the Bank and its brand and maximising opportunities for positive Public Relations (PR) and playing down any negative PR; liaising on a regular basis with the supervisor and escalating bad publicity for further action and guidance.
- Communicating the Zanaco Brand to internal customers and stakeholders.
- Promoting the Bank’s image through using various and appropriate channels; enhancing the Bank’s Brand through such interactions with all stakeholders.
- Providing input for website and social media content.
- Managing and coordinating content on the Zanaco Intranet.
- Manage media relations through deliberate efforts to engage with media personnel.
- Speech writing for the Managing Director and other Executive Officers.
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned by management
- External: Media Houses, Agencies, other stake holders.
- Internal: All Divisions.
Qualifications And Experience
- Grade 12 Credit or above mandatory in Mathematics and English and any other three subjects.
- Degree in communication or related field.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in communications.
- Job Core Competencies
- Interpersonal skills.
- Communication skills; verbal and written.
- Budgeting skills.
- Planning and organising skills.
- Drive for results.
- Negotiation skills.
- Eye for detail.
How to Apply
All applications must have an application/cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae indicating the position being applied for in the subject line and should be sent by email:
Kindly note that you MUST attach copies of Grade 12 and Tertiary qualifications along with the application cover letter and curriculum vitae. Applications sent without these attachments will not be considered.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO.
Zanaco Bank Plc provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment (women are encouraged to apply).