Zanaco Plc is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the following job aimed at contributing to the Bank’s strategic vision, in the Operations Division under the IT Operations Department to be based at Head Office:-
To administer the web servers, design and improve web applications including web service integrations while maintaining the Zanaco website, to develop innovative ways of integrating systems that will improve system performance and availability.
The Alternate Channels Coordinator will manage Internet Banking, Bill payment online notifications and Zambia Revenue Authority online payments.
Under the supervision of the Channel Applications Senior Specialist, the following are among the Job Key Responsibilities:-
- Ensure high availability of Internet Banking and related systems
- Plan and implement customizations on Internet Banking, SmartPAY and Bill Payments
- Create test cases for required customizations and ensure proper testing
- Ensure change control policies are applied
- Develop and support features for website related issues
- Manage all service requests directed to the Channel Applications team
- Ensure quick turnaround time to all web services requests and customizations
- Perform web services availability and functionality from a variety of environments and web networks
- Ensure 99.9% availability, accessibility and functionality across all networks on all web interfaced E-business channels
- Manage 24/7 smooth operations of Internet banking services, Zambia Revenue Authority Online Payment services, Zanaco official website, Zanaco social media platform and Bill payment notification service
- Plan and implement enhancement, upgrade and fixes on all online systems
- Ensure that the change process is followed on any fix or upgrade and deploy the changes.
- Perform basic website maintenance and ensure that the Bank’s web site is up to date with the Bank’s information and using latest web technologies.
- Rebuild the corporate website when requested using new technologies.
- Maintain documentation of web operations procedures
- Any other duties as assigned by management
- External: Vendors
- Internal: All Divisions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 Credit or above mandatory in Mathematics and English and any other three subjects.
- Degree in Computer Science
- Minimum Experience: At least Two (2) years IT experience
- Certifications: COBIT5 Foundation and ITIL Foundation
Job Core Competencies
- Verbal and written communication
- SQL Scripting
- Java programming added advantage
- Knowledge of Networking and DNS
- Knowledge of php and HTML added advantage
- Excellent understanding of payment systems
- Good interpersonal skills
- Drive for results
- Analytical thinking & Problem Solving
How to Apply
All applications must have an application/cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae indicating the position being applied for in the subject line and should be sent by email to the email below:
Kindly note that you MUST attach copies of Grade 12 and Tertiary qualifications along with the application cover letter and curriculum vitae. Applications sent without these attachments WILL NOT be considered.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO.
Zanaco provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment.