Location – Lusaka
About FHI 360:
FHI 360 is a non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of: Technical Advisor- Client Experience
Supervisor: Deputy Project Director/Senior Technical Advisor
FHI 360 seeks a Technical Advisor- Client Experience for the US DOD-funded Zambia Defense Forces Prevention, Care and Treatment (ZDFPCT) Project. The ZDFPCT project is implemented by FHI 360 for continuing collaborations with the Zambia Defense Force (ZDF) and Ministry of Health (MOH), in scaling up prevention, care, treatment, and support for adults and children living with HIV and TB, through the military, their families and surrounding communities. The project conducts a range of activities to reach the UNAIDS 90-90-90 fast track goals by 2020 and contribute to reaching epidemic control.
- Under the supervision of the Deputy Project Director/Senior Technical Advisor, the Technical Advisor- Client Experience will assist in providing technical support in anti-retroviral therapy (ART) access and retention services in the ZDFPCT project across the country.
- He/she will lead the development and implementation process of strategies for anti-retroviral therapy (ART) access and retention services in the ZDFPCT project across the country.
- S/he will use statistical analysis systems, such as other data analytics as appropriate to support the facility-based Client Experience Associate (CEA) to ensure respectful, responsible client experience. S/he will oversee the provision of treatment literacy, attendance to clients’ inquiries/queries/complaints and facilitation of feedback from the healthcare team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provides technical oversight to build and maintain a formidable health care worker-client relationship management standard, to reinforce clients’ trust and loyalty to the healthcare system. Designs, monitors and evaluates activities regarding client experience orientation, and supervision of teams who lead these activities. Supports capacity building and contributes to the overall strategic goals of any assigned programs. Based on data, creates or revises concepts based needed to facilitate strategic goals for client experience. Designs and oversees the implementation of client verification systems for maintaining, updating and managing client files/accounts by keeping records of client interactions. Designs and oversees the implementation of appointment scheduling systems for clients Oversee the supervision of Client Experience Associates in the health facility. Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Public health or its International Equivalent Knowledge/Information Services, Communications, Education, Environment, Health, Behavioral, Life/Social Sciences International Development, Human Development or Related Field.
- Advanced training in HIV Clinical Care/ART and/or CT/PMTCT, and training in program management.
- Typically requires 8+ years of project management experience within a research environment. Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with clients and staff.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English, also local languages.
- Related prior work experience preferred. Experience must reflect the knowledge, skills and abilities listed above.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job.
It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360 is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply through FHI 360 career link below: