Zanaco Bank Plc is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the following job aimed at contributing to the Bank’s strategic vision, in the Digital Banking Division under the Usage, Retention and Products Department to be based at Head Office: –
Developing, Modifying, Implementing and Monitoring the Bank’s Digital Products and Product strategies to ensure effective and efficient Product Management, Service delivery and the Profitability of the Bank.
Under the supervision of the Usage, Retention and Products Head the following are among the Job Key Responsibilities:-
- Identify and understand Needs, Opportunities and Market requirements for Product development or enhancement in liaison with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and manage the Digital Products Go-to-Market plan, in liaison with the leadership team.
- Maximizing the ROI and optimize Digital Products to achieve the business goals.
- Analyse customer and end-user engagement metrics and make data-driven decisions about product improvements for the Digital customer segments.
- To understand the Digital customer segment/ sub segments and anticipate their product needs through regular engagement with relevant stakeholders.
- Management of the Digital product portfolio life cycle
- Recommend new products to develop as well as existing products to enhance or decommission based on respective customer needs analysis and product performance reviews
- Ensure Product delivery through all available Digital channels and ensure Product Optimisation and Utilisation
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Specialist and drive CVM programs to drive Product Optimisation and Utilisation
- Provide input for the preparation of training materials for the relevant stakeholders
- Identify and manage risks associated with the Bank’s products in liaison with Digital Risk department and implement approved modification to mitigate the risks
- Any other responsibilities or tasks as assigned by management.
- External: Service Providers, Regulators
- Internal: All Divisions
Qualifications And Experience
- Grade 12 Credit or above mandatory in Mathematics and English and any other three subjects.
- Degree in Business or relevant field
- At least three (3) years’ work experience in Banking or telecoms industry, Marketing, Product Development and/ Sales
- Experience in and ability to implement strategies for meeting the Bank’s objectives pertaining to product delivery, usage and life cycle
- In-depth knowledge of the local market, customers and competitors
- Proven ability to work with a large cross functional team
- Business insight and Risk awareness and experience in business case writing and product pricing
- Experience in data analytics, SQL writing, data ware house management, MIS skills and Project Management is an added advantage
Job Core Competencies
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Commercial and financial Acumen
- A strong understanding of the customer segmentation principles
- Drive for results/goal oriented
- Strong knowledge of Bank Digital Products and Channels
- Understanding of the Digital Product market demands
- Ability to understand and interpret customer needs
- Business case preparation and analysis
- MIS and Data analysis
How to Apply
All applications must have an application/cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae indicating the position being applied for in the subject line and should be sent by email to the email below:
Kindly note that you MUST attach copies of Grade 12 and Tertiary qualifications along with the application cover letter and curriculum vitae. Applications sent without these attachments WILL NOT be considered.
Only shortlisted applicants will be communicated to.