Society for Family Health is recruiting for the position of Management Information Systems Assistant – SIFPO – EC (X2), for a duration of three months to be based at Headquarters (No.1) and Copperbelt Region (No.1). Reporting to the SIFPO Research Manager, the MISA will be responsible for data collection, data entry and filling.
- Ensure data is collected and entered systematically, timely and accurately
- Effectively capture data into the official database.
- Conduct data error checks during data entry.
- Conducting data quality audits and maintain high standards of data quality
- Report any observed errors to the SIFPO Research Manager, for reconciliation.
- Participate in project research including posing as a “mystery client”
- Filing of client records for safe keeping and future reference.
- Keep utmost confidentiality of any Project information.
- Any other data related tasks assigned by management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems (IMIS), Data Management or Library studies from a reputable institution.
- High proficiency in Databases and Microsoft Office packages especially Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access.
- Demonstrate excellent data entry skills.
- Ability to organize and manage programme data and maintain Computer systems up to acceptable standards.
- One-year work experience of data entry and processing.
- Excellent report writing, dissemination and presentation skills.
- Experience working with SFH will be an added advantage
Required Personal Skills:
- Sober-minded and mature disposition
- Honesty and Integrity
- Respectful/ Co-operative
- Team Player
How to Apply
Please email application and CV or send to:
The – Human Resources Manager, Society for Family Health,
549, Ituna Road,
PO Box 50770,
Lusaka – Clearly indicate “MISA” Closing Date:
SFH is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, political affiliation, family status or responsibilities, gender identity or expression.