Yalelo is seeking a highly analytical, meticulous and hands-on Processing Supervisor with experience in process manufacturing. The supervisor will work with the existing team in the processing plant to lead a team and deliver results for production based on production volumes, waste reduction, cost optimization, safety protocols and maintaining a high quality standard.
This position is open to Zambians only.
Location: The role will be primarily based at the Yalelo farm in Siavonga but may require occasional travel to Lusaka.
The right-fit candidate will:
- Deliver production targets against plan
- Track relevant Key Performance Indicators and report on them daily
- Perform stock counts for packaging and raw/finished goods materials
- Structure teams to meet demands
- Maintain the QMS
- Deliver safety talks
- Develop new Standard Operating Procedures for new processes and maintain old ones through Planned Job Observations
- Work closely with other supervisors in the area to co-ordinate processes smoothly
- Have experience in process manufacturing
- Be able to implement basic problem solving methodologies
- Perform other duties as necessary in support of Yalelo objectives
Our Processing Supervisor should have:
- Relevant degree in processing or production engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience in an FMCG environment
- Ability to work well independently and in a team-based environment.
- Ability to work a schedule outside business hours and/or flexible shifts.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be detail-oriented and meticulous.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Honesty: Must always convey accurate data to management. Honesty is critical to help management problem solve any issues.
- Multi-tasking: Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and follow procedures exactly, every time.
- Communication: Demonstrate effective communication and professionalism at all levels. Must be able to effectively communicate in English (both written and verbal).
- Great Attendance: Must be able to maintain attendance (48 hour/week) and work with limited supervision.
- Judgment: Demonstrate professional judgment, relate all information and data to management. 100% accuracy expected and must be prepared to discuss any issues that deviate from normal laboratory procedures.
- Flexibility: Adapts to changing business needs, conditions and work responsibilities.
This is a full-time position and the successful candidate must be available to work weekdays and weekends including rotational shifts.
If this is YOU, Yalelo wants to hear from you today!!!
How to Apply
To apply, follow the link: Job Application – Processing Supervisor Siavonga
NOTE: Yalelo does not require any fees nor do we use any agents in our recruitment process