Zambia National Commercial Bank Plc (Zanaco) is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the following job aimed at contributing to the Bank’s strategic vision in the Commercial Division under the Retail Banking Department, to be based at Head Office.
The Head Distribution & Channel Optimization will be responsible for owning, executing and having full accountability over the distribution strategy for retail banking. Key in achieving this will be ensuring that all distribution assets for which incumbent is responsible at operating at optimum capacity. This will also include ensuring all products, CVPs churned out from the segments, Products and Channels etc. are efficiently distributed through a robust framework that fosters both productivity and tracking mechanisms. This is a key senior role in the retail bank and candidates will need to demonstrate track-record of having worked in similarly high positions with the requisite experience.
Under the supervision of the Head Retail Banking, the following are among the Job Key Responsibilities:–
- Deliver and distribute retail banking CVPs for all retail segments through the branches as per strategy
- Implement branch service and sales framework, including walk in client deepening strategies, and track implementation.
- Drive relevant productivity metrics of the Priority and Personal segment sales team in line with Retail Banking priorities
- Deliver Private and Preferred segments balance sheet targets and branch profitability
- Work with anti-attrition team to manage balance sheet attrition through proactive client engagement
- Drive relevant productivity metrics of the Private and Preferred segment and branch network in line with Retail Banking priorities
- Ensuring the delivery of an appropriate revenue mix of Retail Products in the segment portfolio
- Working with the Segments, develop and support the implementation of Private and Preferred value proposition and its enablers.
- Ensure a robust Risk & Control environment through establishing strong pan-channel security and controls and maintaining close engagement with Audit. This includes identifying key risks, issues and inter-dependencies to ensure mitigates are in place.
- Any other responsibilities or tasks as maybe assigned by management.
Internal: All Divisions
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 Credit or above mandatory in Mathematics and English and any other three subjects.
- Degree in Banking, Business Administration and related field of study
- At least seven (7) years’ banking or related experience, with 5 years at managerial level
- Strong knowledge of Retail Banking, products practices and operational risk framework
- Experience in Branch Management including segments
- Banking and Wealth Management Product knowledge
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills for problem solving
- Sound Knowledge of the Market and Competitors
Job Core Competencies
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- People Management skills
- Delighting customers/customer service orientation
- Persuading and selling.
- Drive for results
- Analytical thinking.
- Customer service orientation.
- Problem solving skills
- Conceptual thinking.
- Strategic leadership.
- Presentation and facilitation skills.
How to Apply
All applications must have an application/cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae indicating the position being applied for in the subject line and should be sent by email:
Kindly note that you MUST attach copies of Grade 12 and Tertiary qualifications along with the application cover letter and curriculum vitae. Applications sent without these attachments WILL NOT be considered.
Only shortlisted applicants will be communicated to.