Yalelo is seeking a highly motivated, energetic, and hard-working individual with a passion for customer service in the following role:
Learning and Development Administrator
Location: This role is primarily based at the Yalelo Farm in Siavonga but may require occasional travel to Lusaka.
The Right-Fit candidate will have the following knowledge, skills and attributes:
Capability of making timely, rational decisions
Modern HR practices
Proficient MS Office User
Flexible, Proactive, Resourceful
- Degree in Social Sciences or related field
- Understanding of New Employment Code, Zambian labor legislation and regulations
- Implementation of best-practice HR policies and procedures
- Minimum of 1-year HR experience
- HR Systems development and implementation
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office software
- ZIHRM Membership certificate
- Driver’s License
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate and build relationships with a wide range of internal and external contacts to inspire trust and confidence.
- Contribute in establishing systems and procedures for efficiency and effectiveness of the service offering
- Provide management with updates and reports on the operation of the training delivered by the L&D team
- Conduct training as and when required
- L&D maintenance, purchasing supplies and making payment for utility bills management
- Be able to demonstrate the organisation’s values
- Conduct all L & D tours
- Coordinate the Graduate Trainee program
- Develop strong and effective working relationships within team and cross-functionally. Actively participate in team meetings to bring up issues and also contribute to continuous improvement activities
- This is a full-time position and the successful candidate must be available to work weekdays and weekends.
- If this is YOU, Yalelo wants to hear from you today!!!
How to Apply
To apply, follow the link: Job Application – Job Application: Skills Development Trainer
NOTE: Yalelo does not require any fees nor do we use any agents in our recruitment process