The Citizens Economic Empowerment Commission (CEEC) is a Body Corporate established under the Citizens’ Economic Empowerment Act No. 9 of 2006 to enhance broad-based economic empowerment, foster citizens’ economic ownership, control and management of economic resources, as well as to promote economic empowerment of targeted citizens is inviting applications from suitably qualified Zambians to fill the following position:
Reporting to the Risk Manager the ideal candidate will be responsible for Implementing the Commission’s risk management function with a specialization in Project Finance and Micro Credit projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support to the Risk Manager
- Identification and treatment of emerging financial risks
- Assist in the formulation, implementation and periodic review of the Risk Policy, Risk Procedure Manual and other guidelines under the Credit & Risk Department;
- Assist in identifying, assessing, quantifying and mitigation risks to the Commission by developing a robust risk management system
- Assist in updating the risk register for the Commission
- Provide support in undertaking risk assessment on Project Finance/Micro Credit/Construction Finance Initiative projects.
- Maintain the Directorate Risk Registers
- Provide assistance in Coordinating due diligence activities of the Commission
- Undertake and monitor periodic reviews on Political, Economic, Social,
- Plan, design and implement an overall risk management process for the Commission
- Prepare periodic reports for the Unit.
- Assist in the development, implementation and monitoring budgets and work plans for the unit in line with the approved Commission strategy implementation plan
Qualifications and Skills
- Grade Twelve (12) Certificate
- Degree in Commerce, Economics, Finance, Banking or related field
- Prior risk management knowledge an advantage
- Must be a member of a Professional Institution
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and paying attention to details
- At least 5 years working experience in credit management in a bank or financial institution
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above profile should submit application letters enclosing an updated Curriculum Vitae and copies of the academic and professional certificates to the following address:
The applications must be submitted in a sealed envelope indicating the position being applied for.
The Director General,
Citizens Economic Empowerment Commission,
Plot 6457, Los Angeles Boulevard,
PO Box 35068,