Lusaka Legacy Hilltop Retreat and Conference Centre seeks to employ a competent Night Supervisor. The Lodge is located in Meanwood Ibex Hill off Great East Road. This scenic Hilltop Location is perfect for any group function, including Meetings and Conferences.
Reports to: Assistant General Manager
The general responsibility of the Night Supervisor is assisting with the overall operation of the Lodge during the night time hours. Ensure exceptional service is being delivered. The Night Supervisor will provide support to staff in the night shift to ensure that all the things needed by the guest overnight is provided for.
As a member of the team of Lusaka Legacy Hilltop Treat Conference Centre, your job description is to ensure that we exceed the expectations of each and every guest and that they leave the property as ambassadors for our brand. The position being offered, Night Supervisor, and tasks listed below is how you execute your role on the team on a regular basis. When required, as a leader and example setter, you will lead and participate in any actions required to send the guest away in a positive manner.
Night Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the overall operation of the Hotel during the night time
- Attending to guest needs and requirements
- To keep track on the Guest arrivals and departures
- Follow up on guest complaints and take appropriate guest recovery action
- Maintain presentation of key front of house areas including cleaning
- Ensure that the teams are performing tasks to their department’s Standard Operating Procedure’s
- Responsible for the security and integrity of the Lodge and guests while on duty and adhering to the Company policies and procedures.
- Co-ordinate emergency procedures in the event of any incident in and around the lodge
- Preparing the night audit Report
- Handle supervision of the security of the Lodge
- Daily Preparation of the night report for the General Manager
- Collaborations: All departments
Other skills / Success factors:
- Understanding the functions and operations a Hotel.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and other MS office packages
- Excellent problem-solving skill
- Ability to prioritise tasks, multitask and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate commitment to Lusaka Legacy Hilltop Retreat and Conference Centre’s mission, vision, and values.
- Share knowledge and experience.
- Consistently approaches work with energy and positive constructive attitude.
- Remains calm and in control under pressure.
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities.
- Responds positively to critical feedback and offering points of view.
- Ability to work as a team and be accountable for any decisions made.
- Adhere to deadlines
- Academic and Professional Requirements:
- Full Grade 12 certificate.
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Certificate in Accountancy
- Work Experience in the Hotel/Resort environment is an added advantage
- Holder of a valid driving license
How to Apply
To apply for this job email your details to the email below: