At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a
network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people who are committed to
delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com
In Africa we’re the largest provider of professional services with close to 400 partners and over 9000 people in 34 countries. This means that we’re able to provide our clients with seamless and consistent service, wherever they’re located on the continent.
Our in-depth knowledge and understanding of African operating environments enables us to put ourselves in our clients’ shoes to offer tailored Tax, Assurance and Advisory solutions for every business challenge. Realising the appeal of the continent as an investment destination, our dedicated Africa Desk provides assistance to organisations looking to expand their presence in Africa.Our in-depth knowledge and understanding of operating environments in
the region enables us to put ourselves in our clients’ shoes and offer truly tailored Tax, Assurance and Advisory solutions to unique business challenges.
This internship program will allow students to gain practical work experience and develop skills in the areas of their studies under the guidance of senior professionals in PwC
Roles & Responsibilities
- To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service.
- To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework.
- It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- As an Intern, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
To be eligible for the Internship program one must:
- Have completed their studies from a recognized institutions of higher learning in 2018 or 2019; with a minimum of Merit
- Be a ZICA or ACCA student attempting the final professional qualification papers
- Be in their second or third year of study at a recognized institutions of higher learning
- Have completed their Grade 12 with a distinction in Accounting/ Bookeeping/ Commerce (Mock results will be acceptable for pupils awaiting their final results)
- Be able to legally work in Zambia without requiring work permit sponsorship
- Be available for a minimum period of four (4) months from January to April 2020
- Demonstrate the characteristics of a PwC Professional and uphold the Firm’s values.
- Be agile and willing to learn.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and application on company website: