Ipsos is a world-leading research company operating in more than 85 countries. It has revenues in excess of £1Bn and employs over 16,000 staff worldwide. Ipsos provides research services and strategic insights to the world’s largest corporations and many public sector organisations.At Ipsos we are passionately curious about people, markets, brands and society. We make our changing world easier and faster to navigate and inspire clients to make smarter decisions.We deliver with security, simplicity, speed and substance. We are Game Changers.
Ipsos Limited is seeking to recruit a focused, self-driven professional of high integrity to fill the position of Client Service Executive in Zambia. The successful applicant will be responsible for securing new business, servicing the existing clients, maintaining good client relationships with existing clients as well as increasing the sales portfolio for the organisation.
Essential Responsibilities and Deliverables:
Creation Of New Business:
- Assesses potential sales opportunities and develops value propositions for current and potential clients
- Plans, facilitates and conducts multifaceted, extended negotiations for long term or multi-year contracts.
- Delivering insightful presentations to clients and Ipsos Standard requirements.
- Ensures solution value drivers are reflected in the client value proposition.
- Keep abreast of current offerings and developments within Ipsos and in the Media solutions world at large to ensure that Ipsos proposals/ quotations and pitches are both competitive and differentiating.
Developing and maintaining of client accounts:
- Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts.
- Utilizes advanced knowledge of Ipsos limited Media services and understanding of the customer’s business to develop customized proposals that present creative solutions that successfully demonstrate the organization’s capabilities.
- Consult other relevant external data and analyze market trends that will enhance and add value to the report.
- Analyze and interpret tables and results in line with Client deliverables/ objectives
- Maintaining and building customer relationships:
- Maintains effective customer relationships with key senior-level decision makers and influencers in order to understand the customer’s requirements, match them with the organization’s solutions, and close the deal.
- Collaborates with delivery/production teams such as Editorial, Advertisement and Analysis departments to ensure that delivery capability match the proposed solutions for the clients.
- Achieving the financial revenue targets and collecting the debts within the specified period.
- Networking and Relationship Building:
- Build relationships with key global specialists within Ipsos and industry experts
- Develop and strengthen relationships with current and potential clients as an acknowledged Media expert.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Broadcast and Mass communication or other related fields
- Knowledge of Media services and Analysis solutions
- At least 3 years working experience
- Experience in working with sales targets
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Management of advertising and editorial analysis solution
- Sound knowledge of data interpretation and analysis
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Power point
- Customer relationship management skills
- Should be very organized with attention to detail
- Should be driven and self-motivated
- Preparation of presentations, confidence in making presentations and networking
If you are this person, then you are right for us and we are right for you!
This is a challenging opportunity for a dedicated and highly motivated professional, with a strong commitment to Ipsos values.
Application will not be considered if a covering letter is not attached.Include “Client Service Executive – Ipsos in Zambia” in the cover letter and email subject header. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the candidate we are looking for, please submit your application and CV detailing your experience for the post and include daytime telephone contacts to the email below: