See yourself as King or Queen of the floors? Then say Yes I Can! because here at the Radisson Blu Hotel, we’re looking for ambitious people just like you!
At Radisson Blu Hotel, we are one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
Our Executive House Keepers genuinely care about all things orderly and about creating memorable moments for our guests through a first class, spick and span team.
Key Responsibilities of Executive Housekeeper:
- Staffing – Rota, Scheduling, manning, training
- Ensuring 100% compliance with Radisson Hotel Groups requirements
- This is a hands-on position with the manager working directly with guests and pro-actively solve issues & problems as required.
- Ensuring that staff are trained on a daily and regular basis
- Being in operations checking the Rooms and Public Areas are cleaned at the high standards for which our hotel should be known for.
- Maintaining Hygiene Standards – Hygiene Audit Scores
- Ensuring full compliance with the Brand Audit requirements
- Supervises the daily activities of the housekeeping team
- Schedules team members in accordance with forecasted occupancy, and adjusts staffing as necessary for changes in occupancy
- Together with Senior Housekeeping team, conducts daily inspections of hotel property, all housekeeping areas, and follows-up where necessary
- Oversees inventory, purchasing, disbursement, and cost control for all linen, uniforms, cleaning supplies, guest rooms and rest rooms supplies, laundry supplies, and housekeeping related machinery and equipment
- Schedules and supervises all rotational and special cleaning programmes as required
- People developer/exporter
Requirements of Executive Housekeeper:
- Must be fluent in English – written & verbal
- At least 10 years documented Housekeeping Experience working in international Hotels.
- At least 5 years documented Experience as Senior Supervisor, Assistant House Keeper.
- Documented experience working with teams – manning, training, assessments, evaluations, etc
- Proficient in all Housekeeping procedures to be a resource when needed
- A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team member management
- Commercially aware
- Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
- Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities
- strong working knowledge of Opera Property Management System
If we speak the same language, dust yourself off, say Yes I Can! because this is the job for you! Come join us and Make Every Moment Matter!
Salary: To Be discussed
Schedule: Full Time
Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience
Location: T4, Lusaka, Zambia
Expiry date: Mon, 03 Feb 2020
- Inventory Management
- Staff Scheduling
- Microsoft Office
- Online Ordering
- Fluent in English
- Possess a Yes I Can! spirit
- Sanitary Practices
- By applying you confirm you have these skills.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and application on company website: