Set CX design principles to corporate projects and cross functional initiatives that drives new product implementations and CX improvements that ensure the customer’s voice is heard through a hands-on approach that includes strategy formulation, sprint design and facilitation, journey and concept design, and qualitative research. Implements Design Thinking across the organization.
Summary of Key Accountabilities:
- Develop CX design strategy, Business analysis practice within Zambia:
- Define and share an overall Zambia customer experience strategy that describe the intended customer experience.
- Work collaboratively with the leadership team and stakeholders to inform, design and implement customer journeys and communications across all contact channels which will transform the Customer Experience.
- Define branded CX programs for different needs-based, as well as tenure based customer segments.
- Dedicate senior leadership to Customer Experience function to establish it as an enterprise strategic imperative.
- Constantly build knowledge of thought leading customer experiences to ensure the organization becomes the reputed leader in creating the best & most consistent consumer experience.
- Define and build business analysis and process analysis competency within the Customer Group, using CX
- Build Design frameworks/practices within Zambia
Conduct CX designs:
- Develop and validate both current-state and future-state experience maps with cross-functional teams and/or customers
- Document Future state experiences from Current state experiences
- Collaborate with business leaders and identify necessary initiatives and capabilities to bridge gaps
- Define projects and initiatives to fuse customer centricity and the voice of the customer into existing processes and the creation of new processes
- Collect, organize, and translate quantitative and qualitative voice of the customer data to develop concept prototypes and artifacts
- Conduct and/or partner on Customer studies, organize findings to inform corporate projects and cross-functional initiatives
- Discover customer and business needs through contextual inquiries, qualitative and quantitative research, and identify solutions to meet those needs.
- Drive improvements by advising on design/redesign of customer journeys & processes with on-going mechanisms in place to evaluate the customer’s experience.
- Use storytelling to share discoveries, influence business partners, and create energy around an idea.
Build Capability of CX Design:
- Design and see through implementation of solicited and unsolicited feedback from customers about their experiences within Zambia.
- Create awareness and practices/ processes with regions/ countries to gather input from frontline employees about their experiences with customers.
- Monitor and report voice of customer on a country level and customer sentiment in real-time from across physical and digital channels.
- Facilitate, govern, analyze customer insight drawn from across research techniques and organizational boundaries to obtain a 360º view of the customer and identify key pain points and opportunities to delight.
- Publish and communicate customer insight in a way that is easy for employees to understand and use.
- Teach internal teams and partners human-centered design techniques to improve their every-day processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Run improvement programmes:
- Prioritise and drive programmes to improve CX
- Implement and develop business cases to motivate initiative
- Relationship building
- Deadline Driven
- Strong Coordination Skill
- Conflict Management
- Strong Analytical Skill
- Business and Financial Management
- Portfolio reporting
- Project management
- Operations/Care Management
- Strong Communication, Presentation and Report writing Skill - audience Snr Management & Zambia
Behavioral Competencies Accountability:
- Interpersonal Support
- Analytical Thinking
- Cross-cultural communication
Primary Areas of Accountability:
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in any Business / Commercial field
- Minimum of 3 - 4 years’ experience in running a large Customer Experience Environment
- Extensive Customer Experience Knowledge and Experience required with a proven track record in the Drafting and Implementation of Customer Experience Strategies
- Experience with working with African markets would be an advantage
- Multichoice Africa Product / Service knowledge an advantage
- Excellent Understanding and proven track record of use of Project management principles.
- Experience in Care channels.
- Must be a member of a relevant professional body
How to apply
If you meet the hiring requirements for this position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to the email below:
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 21 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Do not send certificates at this stage