SPENN is a global mobile Banking App with a vision to give banking access to everyone, regardless of demographical, sociocultural and geographical factors. SPENN currently has a presence in 4 markets in Asia and Africa.
Through SPENN, cash societies can be eliminated through the adoption of our Mobile Banking App, which is operating with full reserve in a bank account. SPENN offers a variety of services cost free, simple and instant. SPENN is a world-wide product, with its primary markets in Asia and Africa, where access to financial services is limited.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Actively generate trial users and produce awareness of the product through excellent execution of
- Guerrilla marketing
- Actual hands-on support at events
- In-store demos
- Account seeding
- Motivate a group of Ambassadors, Powers, and Plus in a territory
- Create reports on Power / Plus / Users and other on-site issues
- Maintain strategic relationships with partners, retailers and users in order to grow product acceptance
- Keep abreast and report on competitor activities
- Identify opportunities to improve consumer experience both in-store and in-market such as managing product knowledge base and user expectations.
- Other related duties as assigned
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in field sales and store activation (Field marketing experience 2 Years or less)
- Ability to establish good relationships and credibility with micro and small business owners as well as their customers.
- A team player with positive personal attitude
- Previous mobile money experience an advantage
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Provincial travel might be required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good at managing time, priorities and expenses
- Fluency in both Local Language and English
- Grade 12 school certificate
- Diploma in marketing or related field
- Fluent in English
- Must not be more than 30 years old.
- Execution of Field marketing activities in line with the business objectives
- Understanding current & potential clients
- Managing all marketing activities
- Any other duty(s) as directed by the superiors.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Sober minded
- Fast learner
- Well spoken
Customer Service Skills: You will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
Communication Skills: You will need to speak to customers about a product’s different features and answer any questions they might have.
Flexibility: You might have to work long hours, nights or weekends.
Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
Method of Application
Submit your application letter and CV to the email below: