Bank of Zambia, an equal opportunity employer invites applications from suitably qualified Zambians to apply for the following vacant positions:
To carry out assessment of FinTech products and services in order to ensure that integrity, security, and data privacy are maintained in the design, operations, and development process of innovations in the FinTech space.
- Assess FinTech products and services in accordance with established criteria, legal/regulatory and administrative framework.
- Monitor FinTech products/institutions for compliance to internationally accepted practices, standards and principles to maintain internationally accepted standards.
- Develop a fintech regulatory framework.
- Maintain the FinTech statistical database to ensure that the database is up to date.
- Coordinate the consolidation of statistical and non-statistical data on FinTech in order to maximize data capture to enable production of reports on time.
- Prepare statistical and non-statistical assessment reports.
- Conduct joint supervisory onsite inspections of all FinTech products and institutions.
- Prepare reports on developments in the FinTech space.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc/BA (in Economics, Finance, Banking, ICT) or ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- CISA added advantage
- Three (3) years’ relevant experience
- Grade 12 School Certificate with a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Levels (Credit or better)
Key Knowledge and Attributes:
- Knowledge of developments in the Digital Financial Services (DFS).
- Excellent IT skills.
- Experience in relevant field and in a reputable organization.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Payments Systems.
- Ability to work well in a team, share technical knowledge and experience.
Conditions of Service
Bank of Zambia Conditions of Service will apply. Please note that the positions are on Fixed Term Contracts of Employment for three (3) years and renewable subject to good performance.
Only candidates who meet the above role specifications should apply online or by enclosing their detailed curriculum vitae (CV) and certified photocopies of certificates to the undersigned: For those applying online, please ensure that you attach your CV and certified photocopies of certificates/NRC. For more information, visit: http://www.boz.zm
Women are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Director – Human Resources
Bank of Zambia
PO Box 30080