We are looking for an experienced Head of Sales & Marketing to formulate, Execute Products, and Channels Strategies covering all PayGo Solar Products and all payment platforms. Develop, implement, manage, support and market the company. Ensure that the company is pursuing a robust forward looking distribution strategy to cater for the evolving customer needs driven by technological advancements and ensure the company’s profitability through customer and revenue growth, out of credit and cost reduction in delivering products and services while ensuring customer satisfaction.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience managing the sales and marketing of target-oriented organization while taking accountability for reaching targets. You should also be able to remotely supervise a team of sales people and set profitable goals. Our ideal candidates combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mind set.
Ultimately, you will ensure your area of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of our business objectives and contributes to our company’s success in the long run.
1. Products and Distribution Management
- Provide input into the formulation of customer value propositions and associated pricing principles
- Oversee all product and channel development/innovations and enhancements and ensure that the company has effective, efficient and profitable products and channels that are responsive to the constantly changing customer requirements
- Analyze and interpret Product and Channel related MIS reports and take action or make recommendations as appropriate.
- Ensure effective Value management for Products and Channel marketing activities
- Managing by standards (process design, reports, P&L, concepts etc.).
- Managing the service quality within own department (delivery time, knowledge, friendliness, efficiency, transparency).
- Oversee research, analysis, proposal/business case development and implementation of solutions
- Drive the marketing strategy complimenting all product sales and channel products
- Own 3rd party partnerships that drive our product dominance
- Drive initiatives to stem balance sheet leakages, like OOC, client acquisition cost
- Drive product utilization across all client segments
- Actively manage the Channels balance sheet to ensure optimization of returns
- Expand market share through product sales volumes
- Accountable for all retail products financial KPi
- Develop a Marketing strategy
- Plan marketing budget
- Ensure effective execution of all campaigns development and roll out
- Support relevant marketing activities to support the development of the brand across the country
- Ensure Brand compliance under guidance of the General Manager
- Support all other functions driving brand values and ensuring custodianship of brand standard conformance in line with Website communications and Brand Assets
- Work on special projects and assignments as requested by the General Manager and ensure all projects are carried out within set budget, set timelines and according to agreed calendar.
- Ensure effective execution through the Regional and Area Managers of value adding promotional and sponsorship programs.
- Initiate relevant marketing activities to support the development of the brand and the market in the region of responsibility.
- Support regional team in developing viable tactics for further growth of the business in the region
- Rural penetration plan coordination; experiential marketing
- Conduct adhoc Research & Consumer insights
3. Stakeholder Management:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Heads of Department to ensure that the correct long-term view is obtained for the growth and success of the Business
- Proactively develop relationships with key external stakeholders, vendors and potential partners to ensure appropriate co-operation is required
- Regularly communicate the company’s vision and distribution direction to all stakeholders, including the team
- Educate and provide interchange of ideas with authorities, public and private organisations through partaking in conferences, addressing audiences at community forums and business interventions.
4. People Management:
- Prepare and implement performance management contracts and ensure regular performance reviews
- Provide ongoing coaching and development of staff
- Coach staff on product offerings and sales best practice
5. Customer Service/ Support Management:
- Monitor customer satisfaction as measured through Customer service and complaints deck and action appropriate mitigation action
- Leadership and people management
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, energetic
- Promote effective teamwork and deal effectively with conflict situations
- Innovativeness and initiative
- Ability to think strategically
- Sales Leadership
- Relationship Management
- Strategy formulation and implementation
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Grade 12 Certificate
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be preferred
- Broad exposure in a commercial environment with 5 years Sales experienceBusiness acumen should be evident, demonstrated through previous work experience
- Query management and customer service skills are essential
- Professional Membership of the Relevant Body (ZIM)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a valid passport.
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to the email below: