Rhodes Park Schools Group is a conglomerate of affiliate leading private schools and retail trading companies, offering educational services and products in Zambia, and has been serving the City of Lusaka since the 1960s. Our group of schools offer kindergarten to high school (K-12) classes that follow local and international syllabi.
As an equal opportunity employer, Rhodes Park Schools Group requires the services of suitably qualified professionals to fill the following available vacancies:
The job holder will be responsible primarily for providing supportive administrative services in order to ensure effective and efficient operations of the overall administrative Office.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage assigned works projects and supervise specialised resource, upholding safety in all works.
- Participate in planning and coordinating administrative programs, and reparing reports that meet the expected high professional standards.
- Spearhead effective management of Company assets – buildings, facilities, equipment, and supplies.
- Execute works plans for property and facility maintenance, and prepare Budgets for works projects
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or related field.
- In-depth understanding of financial and management of facilities, policies and procedures.
- Experience and proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel Worksheets.
- Minimum of 1-year work experience in administrative support or similar capacity.
- In-depth understanding of financial and facilities management principles of office management, procedures and departmental and legal policies.
- Action oriented, dynamism and flexibility.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Good administrative and Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadline.
Method of Application
Application Process: Applications together with Vacancy Details should be forwarded to the attention of the Human Resources Manager at e-mail:
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with.