Bank of Zambia, an equal opportunity employer invites applications from suitably qualified Zambians to apply for the following re-advertised vacant position:
- Providing security for members of staff, clients and Bank assets.
- Enforce rules regulating the movement of Bank property and personnel in restricted areas by provide physical security at access points, currency deliveries, destruction activities, executive personnel and designated high risk areas on Bank premises to prevent loss and unauthorised access into high risk areas.
- Maintain updated security books capturing various activities and infringements for management information and decision making /action.
- Monitor all activities inside and around the Bank on the electronic system to ensure acts and behaviour not in conformity with Bank regulations and policies is reported to Security Management.
- Prepare access cards for staff and other stakeholders visiting the Bank and monitor usage of the cards to ensure compliance.
- Manage all alarms generated on the electronic system to ensure all alerts reported on the system are investigated as they occur.
- Monitor currency movement by way of Global Positioning System to ensure safe delivery of valuables to intended destination.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in Social Sciences, Law, Criminology or equivalent plus relevant Security Training with one (1) year relevant experience.
- Grade 12 School Certificate with a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Levels (Credit or better).
- Key Knowledge and Attributes:
- Supervisory skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Time Management Skills
Conditions of Service:
Bank of Zambia Conditions of Service will apply. Please note that all the positions are on Fixed Term Contract of Employment for three (3) years and renewable subject to good performance.
Method of Application
Only candidates who meet the above role specifications should apply online or by submitting applications and enclosing their detailed curriculum vitae (CV) and certified photocopies of certificates/NRC to the undersigned:
For those applying online, please ensure that you attach your CV and certified photocopies of certificates/NRC. For more information, visit:
Please note that the previous advertisement has been cancelled. Therefore, all those who had applied in response to the earlier advertisement are hereby requested to re-apply.
Women are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Director – Human Resources,
Bank of Zambia,
P O BOX 30080,