Department: Enterprise Business
Vacancy: Key Account Manager
Level: Assistant Manager
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
Generate new business opportunities by bringing in new business accounts across the Enterprise Product Portfolio, effectively manage key business accounts and maximize revenues through selling, nurturing and growing the said accounts. Indirectly Responsible for indirect revenue generation through the supervision of one or more field sales representatives.
Reporting To The Head Of Enterprise Sales, The Main Duties Are:
1) Relationship Management:
- Update customer data
- Contacts and visits prospective customers to determine needs
- Ensures customers are satisfied and in the first line of contact for all customer queries.
- Manages all Airtel internal resources to ensure timely delivery of service.
- Maintain sales records and prepare sales reports as required
2) Technology Roadmap Definition:
- Definition of service architecture (define service delivery systems, in conjunction with Technical)
3) Product Penetration:
- Ensure 80% minimum Airtel product penetration with companies.
- Ensure regular body visits to the customer including attending to senior management interaction and courtesy calls
- Alert clients to new or improved products/services
4) Market Share:
- Management of subs market share within these corporates through corporate mining
5) Churn Management:
- Key Account Management of corporates to ensure maximum customer satisfaction in order to reduce and ultimately avoid churn
- 6) Revenue:
- Increase revenue by managing Usage and Retention activities with the large Corporates/organizations
- Perform sales activities to new and current customers to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives
- Performs sales activities for an assigned segment or product/service line to maximize sales revenues.
- Performs presentations; ensures resources are available for effective demos.
- Degree/Diploma in Business or sales Management or Marketing
- Able to work under high stress with short term targets and objectives
- IT literacy Basic computer skills in data base management
- Excellent knowledge of all products within a product family policies and practices
- Excellent understanding of reporting and planning processes
- Knowledge of internal and external sources e.g. client’s investments enter business journals
- Anticipation of customer needs and wants
- Product knowledge usage of product by clients
- Excellent of Market activity and trends
- Knowledge of cash management
Competencies required in the post:
- 1 year customer care experience
- At least one year selling experience in telecommunication
- Business awareness
- Service Oriented
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- High personal standards and goal oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Suitle candidates are required to send their application & Curriculum vitae to the email below:
Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnic grouping or HIV/AIDS status
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.