Zambia Airports Corporation Ltd is a reputable Aviation Organisation with a mission to provide World Class Airport and Air Navigation Services at our four major International airports; namely Kenneth Kaunda in Lusaka, Simon Mwansa Kapwepwe in Ndola, Harry Mwaanga Nkumbula in Livingstone and Mfuwe International Airports and Ten (10) Provincial and Strategic aerodromes.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced individuals with a vision to excel for the following position:
Location: Head Office (Lusaka)
Summary of duties and responsibilities
Reporting to thc Managing Dircctor,to cffcctively manage the planning, formulation, implementation and review of the Corporate Strategic Plan and facilitate implementation of systems. processes, and monitoring fra mework and to spearhead performance contracting. management of standards and corporate research services for the pu rpose of achieving the set Strategic Objectives ofthe Corporation.
Key Performance Areas:
- To facilitate in formulating and developing corporate goals, the strategic plans, corporate policies, annual budgets, annual work plans and annual reports to ensure that the corporate mission and goals are achieved.
- To spearhead the formulation of the Corporate Strategic Plan based on Balanced Scorecard and its alignment fo the Annual Departmental implementation Plans for the respective Departments.
- To implement Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) activities in order to among others improve efficiencies and service delivery.
- To facilitate the formulation, design and implementation of an accurate and thorough Business Continuity Management (BCM), business assessments and impact analysis for the respective Departments
- To implement the BCM framework into enterprise-wide contingency and business continuity operations of the Corporation.
- To facilitate the establishment and implementation Of the BIG DATA Intelligence environment and access to relevant third-party information for analysis and facilitate decision making and benchmarking purposes
Qualifications and Requirements
- Grade 12 School Certificate with at least 5 level credits including English and Mathematics
- First University degree in Economics, Accountancy, Business Administration or any other relevant qualification
- Post Graduate qualification in Business Administration and/or Masters’ degree will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years post qualifying experience in a related function of which 5 should be at a senior management level.
Other requirements include:
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strategy formulation skills
- IT proficiency
- Report Writing Skills
- The salary and benefits Shall be ComrnenSurate to the position.
Method of Application
Applications with detailed CVs and copies of certified certificates indicating daytime telephone/fax numbers. names and contact addresses of Three (3) traceable referees. should be submitted to the undersigned:
The Director Human Resources,
Zambia Airports Corporation Ltd,
PO Box 30175,
NB: Please note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.