In line with our corporate priorities aimed to ensure optimization of revenue collection and increased tax compliance on the one hand and the need to effectively manage the numerous challenges and opportunities in the fast changing business environment on the other, we are seeking highly motivated, result-oriented, qualified and adequately experienced professionals to fill the following vacancies in Zambia Revenue Authority.
Reporting directly to the Manager – corporate Planning & Business Processes, the job holders will be responsible for monitoring, reviewing and reporting on the performance of key business processes in the Authority with a view to ensuring continuous improvement in operations.
- Analyze, develop and implement business processes and new business architectures.
- Spearhead identification and review of key business processes and systems.
- Translate business objectives and requirements into functional process specifications.
- Conduct business process walk-throughs for continuous improvement.
- Keep the Authority abreast with latest developments in Organizational improvement.
- Provide training and coaching for staff on business process improvement and organizational performance.
- Maintain up-to-date records (statistics) of the performance of key business processes.
- Produce periodic exception reports on the performance of key business processes and systems.
- Participate in the development and implementation of the Authority’s Annual Output Plans.
- Provide planning, monitoring and evaluation support to ZRA divisions.
- Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate or General Certificate of Education or Equivalent
- University Degree or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Possession of the following will be an added advantage:
- A relevant post graduate qualification in business process management or re-engineering with a minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of KAIZEN or any other frameworks for continuous improvement will be an added advantage.
Other Skills and Attributes
- Good analytical and critical thinking
- Business process re-engineering
- Developed coaching, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates who meet the above role specifications and job competencies should apply attaching their cover letter, detailed CVs, photocopies of their academic/professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of the application. Daytime and reachable telephone and/or mobile numbers should be clearly stated.
Method of Application
All applications should be addressed to the Director – Human Resource, Zambia Revenue Authority, Lusaka and submitted electronically to the email below:
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.