BM Logistics is a leader in Telecommunication managed services and is seeking
competent candidates to join our team in the following designation: Regional
Applicants must be ready to work anywhere in Zambia
Reports to the Operations Manager.
The incumbent will Plan, execute and manage all field operations within the
region; Provide an oversight on technical and logistic operations and will be
responsible for ensuring that the team in the region meets the required
clients’ Network Availability within the budget time and quality.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for overall telecoms managed services operation within the region which includes operation and maintenance of all telecoms passive and fuel management.
- Attend meetings with client in the respective region on field operations and other technical matters.
- Manage issues and risks in the region regarding the day to day operation.
- Manage all field activities involving fuel distribution, fuel security, quality, SLA issues and ensuring that the company HSE policy is strictly adhered to.
- Efficient management of company assets/tools
Qualifications and Competences:
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics or Mechanical Engineering
- Valid driver’s License
- Member of EIZ
- Minimum 3 years of Experience in operations and maintenance of telecoms passive infrastructure.
- Experience in managing a minimum of 30 field services technicians.
- Sound knowledge of electrical or mechanical fundamentals
- Knowledge and experience in telecoms managed service operations
- Knowledge and experience in diesel generator maintenance
- Knowledge and experience in solar systems and maintenance
- Telecoms power systems topologies
- Sound knowledge in telecoms network battery maintenance and charging systems
Skills and other Competences:
- Entrepreneurial disposition in decision making and management of resources.
- Flexible and accommodative of new ideas and empowers team
- Innovative and self-motivated
- Communication skills
Suitable candidates are invited to apply. Applicants must state clearly in the subject line the position being applied for.
Attached to the application must be the CV and supporting documents.
Applications must be sent to the email below:
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.