BM Logistics is a leader in Telecommunication managed services and is seeking
competent candidates to join our team in the following designation:
Applicants must be ready to work anywhere in Zambia
The incumbent will plan and supervise the execution of all field activities
and ensure customers SLA’s in line with field maintenance services are met to
the customer’s satisfaction. QAs will report to the respective regional
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the field maintenance and installation of all telecoms powers and other related equipment including janitorial.
- Plan activities for the field services technician so as to meet customers targets
- Ensure quality maintenance works by field service technicians
- Organise materials/spares for field maintenance
- Ensure total compliance to quality, health and safety standards
- Ensures timely delivery of work with details reports on every milestone
- Manager issues and risks on sites and ensure field staff comply to client’s acceptance criteria
- Daily and weekly reporting of site activities and work progress
- Provide technical support to field team for quick resolution of issues on sites
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Competences
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics or Mechanical Engineering
- Valid driver’s License
- Member of EIZ
- Good experience on telecoms managed service operation which includes maintenance of passive infrastructure
- Ability to read schematics/ circuit diagrams to understand equipment operations.
- Ability to handle a minimum of 150 sites, minimum of 6 teams which carry out telecom maintenance activities.
- Good planning skills for preventive schedules and corrective maintenance works
- Sound Knowledge of telecoms power systems e.g diesel generators, hybrid systems and solar systems
- Proactive attitude, good leadership skills, result oriented and self-motivated.
Suitable candidates are invited to apply. Applicants must state clearly in the subject line the position being applied for.
Attached to the application must be the CV and supporting documents.
Applications must be sent to the email below:
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.