Crown Agents USA, Inc. (CA-USA) is seeking a results-oriented professional to fill the position of Finance and Office Manager to be based in Lusaka, Zambia who will provide support in areas of high priority to the CA-USA AGIS Contract.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage financial reporting, accounts payable, billing of services to vendors and managing accounts receivable, cash management, tax management and budgeting
- Assist in the preparations of presentations, reports and/or documents for key stakeholders
- Communicate and coordinate with various departmental units, including Crown Agents Project, Finance and Information Services, will be required
- Handle all administrative and logistical task for the office with a primary focus to support the Chief of Party
- Handle all administrative and logistical task for the office with a primary focus to support the Chief of Party; and
- Support other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Knowledge of full range of MS Office applications with advance excel skills;
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task and complete projects deadline;
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Excellent communication skills and experience with business writing
- Ability to use office technology such as copiers and scanners; and
- Interest in CA-USA’s mission and enthusiasm to contribute and learn.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business
- CPA or equivalent preferred; and
- Experience working in a fast-paced office environment highly preferred.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; and
- Experience with at least one accounting computer system and country local accounting standards.
You’ll be working with Crown Agents which is a high impact social enterprise passionate about transforming the future for millions of people. Since our creation in 1833 we have worked across the globe to improve public services and drive economic growth. Our expertise is finding new solutions to difficult problems for clients in the areas of health, governance, economic growth, humanitarian action and supply chain services. We work with and train leaders at local, national and international level to achieve lasting change drawing on our insight and experience.
Crown Agents USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Candidate must be able to demonstrate legal right to work in Zambia.
About what’s on offer:
Crown Agents offers a competitive benefits package
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to the email below: